BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

We're talking about a major oddity....

Hey,

OK so I haven't blogged in a while because the author part of my brain was using the computer, don't ask, you already know my thinking proses is screwed up.


ANYWAY to the matter at hand, the politics are pretty much the same recently so I'll rant about something really random:

OK so yesterday evening I was on my hammock in the back yard reading or what ever, and I looked up because something moved out of the corner of my eye, at first I thought it was a super hideous cat slinking through the grass but then it had like, a pointy rat tail. Opossums are the oddest creatures out there! I was totally weirded out by it. And NOW I'm all paranoid about going out side cuz I think there's like a family or rat hole of opossums in my neighborhood. So I'm freaking out about the scary opossums, I swear there like a cross breading between a cat, a ferret and a rat gone sickly wrong. Opossums are the twitchiest mammal thingies out there. Maybe I took too much cough syrup (Kidding, I took the diagnosed two tsp. Don't freak.). Anyway I think I'll go write my story or something so I'll stop flipping out about random animal things in my neighborhood.

Your thoroughly weirded out friend,

~Neon Duck.

3 comments:

pookieface :] said...

wow. ive done that b4 too. we're screwed. you REALLY NNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD to post ur story on here! not that many people read our blogs anyway.......

cady said...

Very freakish.


Thanks for your comment, by the way. =]

Anonymous said...

Pooky, we have a full... well ... hold on let me count ... well we have a few people that read the blog! I'm not counting DM, because he barley ever gets on.

~*HappyCload*~