BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

`lo

`lo all. I have generally nothing to say, Oh if you know that Dark Matter is in a ditch dieing some where please let us know, cuz we'd have to cry at his funeral, and funerals are twitchy. Oh, and I'd also like to ask WHY does everyone want me to lite Dark Matter up? I don't like burning people, it smells terrible and probably puts weird chemicals in the air, not fun. Kidding. Stupid computer. Ooh I planted my garden on Sunday, now it's beautiful, I love my garden. Yeah, that was off topic, but then again, so is my life. SO stay Nerdy and be nice to inanimate objects, you never know which ones will turn on you...

~Neon Duck.

PS CC is a sexist warthog and I wonder how duck's sneeze. ooh itunes just did something odd, ugh I have to go fix it or what ever. existing takes a lot my friends.

1 comments:

pookieface :] said...

my existance makes you sad. :(