BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kings Isle, the Bandies Unite

Ok, so all of us know about the 3 wheeled wagon o' bandies, right?
Well, they got freaking sweet airbrushed tanks. they said "Davoll's Band Geeks" in flippin' awesome lettering. Omg! Happy and I wanted to get ones that said welll, Cloady said to keep it hush hush cause it rules, but yea.
If you haven't already guessed, most of us went to king's island yesterday because we get good grades in music. Bet Dark Matter wishes he didn't "lose" his trumpet now, huh?
~bee two the three~
PS Get off the computer and go hug a tree, I am....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, B that was funny. I like the three weeled wagon thing. But anyways, I really needed to post because I wanted to tell the few readers of this blog something. Because I am practicaly being held ransom and am being forced to post this, I want to tell you about some flippin sweet blog.

www.bookarazzi.blogspot.com

It's all about books that the authors want to tell people about. There are book reviews, and all that other crap and stuff. So, I hope they think this is a good enough post, uhhh, so yeah, go check it out. (Honestly, this is the story, they want me to spread the word because they don't have any viewers.) But hey! Who's...uhh, keeping track? That doesn't make sense. Ok, well gtg!

~*HappyCload*~

p.s. Dito on the thing about D.M. not being dead in a ditch. Well, kinda anyways...lol, jk.

Anonymous said...

JK JK JK, but really, the blog is really cool. And if you can't find anything you want to read, or if you just want to read about some books, please visit.

~*HappyCload*~