BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finally, a Historic Event!

Today I became a middle-school er. That is not to say I skipped grades, or anything; I've been in 7th grade since August. It just was made official.
What am I trying to say? Today for the first time I was cursed, excuse me, cussed out. It really stung! Sure, I'm a "wussy". Laugh, Norma, laugh.
Gym class! Of all places! I was soooo not prying into his business! I mearly pointed out that something seemed wrong in his demeanor. Seriously?

End it on a nerdy note!
B
(who is emotionally scared for life!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor B. Yeah, getting cussed out really sucks. But it's just one of those you have shrug off and then go on with your day. Hope it didn't bring you down too much.

Anonymous said...

Oh and I forgot. If it makes you feel any better. I wouldn't say that was anywhere near as bad as when Mr.Sever made Mr.Fab "search" me. That was SO not cool. Even though it never really happened. I felt very violated anyways. Lol.

P.S. Any one that's not in my gym class will have no idea what I'm talking about.

Anonymous said...

I'm not in your gym class but I saw that I was cracking up!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait, Olivia. How did you see that? You're not in my gym class.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! happy, that sounds funny! sever is such a D-O-R-K!!!!! so glad i dont have him, but axshully hed probly b better then Long......

Anonymous said...

Oh he's great fun. He just really annoys me. And he feels the constant need to yell/ make fun of/ kiddingly pick on me. I'm sure it's all good fun. But sometimes it gets a little scary. Like when he said he was going to beat me with a bat on the last day of school. Sure he's bluffing, just trying to be funny and all. But how will I ever know!?

~*HappyCload*~