BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kings Island

I went to Kings Island yesterday for choir (band and the orc dorks went too) and it was freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!! Every thing was so fun! well, except the drop tower, soooooo not worth the 2 hr. wait, and it made us miss the chance to ride Son Of Beast. Oh well, just means we have to come back again!!! ;) I rode The Beast in the front car with my dad and had my hands up for like almost the entire time! I was sobbing though, because the wind was making my eyes water, so i suggest if u want to ride in the front car, shut your eyes. I also rode the Vortex, The Racers, White Water Canyon (also not worth the wait) and Congo Falls, or watevs. Lastly, i FLEW!!!!!! Like literally, my dreams and wishes of waking up in the morning with the ability to fly came true! for like, one and 1/2 mins. I rode the Xtreme Skyflyer thingie. Im gonna see if i can do that thing Jimmy Pats does and make the word a link..... Xtreme Skyflyer YES!!!!!! That's purty much what me and Marissa were like! It was really the high point of my day. That and the Beast.
Hugggggggs,
Pooks

1 comments:

b2the3 said...

Woah, I can c u doing that, Pooks. I also can c u pretending you were flying with, idk, some bird kid named FANG?
~the bumble bee~