BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Political rant, as promised

Alright, so I said that one of my obsessions was bashing politicians, so I am a human of my word there for I will rant:


Ahem,


Politicians are some of the most immature off base humans I have ever known. Seriously some of the political scandals out there makes the politicians sound like a bunch of squabbling fourteen year olds, this goes for all of them. On the campaign trail: I believe that if the candidates actually discussed the issues they would get a lot further. All three of them go on about how they should be president because they're better than the other two, and half the time that's all you get and not WHY. This is somewhat pathetic, in my opinion.


Oh I lied, I don't just obsess over bashing politicians but Americans in general:

Living in America is like being a lab rat, it's like you follow the magical governments orders and it all works out. Which it does, but you can't really know what the government is really doing, you just have to trust them because the lab rats believe they have no power, and heck, they're getting three meals a day which is the most important thing. But WE as Americans need to question the establishment and stand up for our true Independence. You don't need to get up of your couch, just think!!!!! I know you've been taught not too, BUT THINK! I think that you should also look up John Lennon's song, 'working class hero' that goes along perfectly with this. I believe that I am finished elaborating my ideas, if you are actually reading this far I thank you for actually caring. +) Oh, and this is Polyphemus. If you don't get that get outta here!

~Neon Duck out!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nean Duck,
Wow, you really did rant! That was so you. Loved it. I agree with many of the points you made.

* LJR *

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am a loser. I spelled Neon wrong. lol. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to be a lab rat........Can I be a lab Chincilla? I LOVE THOSE LITTLE GUYS!

Anonymous said...

Olivia...wow.

Anonymous said...

jeeze liv. u totally crack my up! Happy, that is just so u. (the "wow, olivia" thing)

Anonymous said...

Why thank you...

~*HappyCload*~

Anonymous said...

Thanks I guess anyway <3 the rant duck!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So true... My theory is that once you choose to be a politician, you cocoon yourself and emerge months later as an invertabrate. In other words, our politicians have no spine.
America is fun though, we can talk trash about our government and no one can do a lawsuit thing about it. >=D