BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

AH! ALGEBRA IS SUCH A HARD SUBJECT!

Ok, so we have this huge project thing for algebra due tomarrow and it's really hard. Plus i was going to do it on the computer and we have a spread sheet thing, but not excel which is what i was working on in scholl, so me being the smart person I am, saved it to my flashdrive. Or so i thought. I um, hit the wrong button and it saved to my school thing, NOT my flash drive. So know i have to do it all by hand and i forgot my old math journal with all those formulas in it in my locker and so i am so stuck. I better see if i can do anymore...... bye.
ur StUpId (which Oz-haha- keeps reminding me i am) friend,
Pooks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIce Pooky I completely forget about that i think i have it done. That was really smooth but I shpuldn't be talking since i did that yesterday

Anonymous said...

poor Lindsey...you did get it done didn't you? I forgot to ask you.

~*HappyCload*~

Anonymous said...

I am only in Advanced math but I will kniow what u mean next year!!