BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Titles ALMOST as Nerdy as I am

Ello, Poppets.
Well, we had a team meeting at school today. Today, we had a corn hole tournament and an awards ceremony. I won an award btw.
Most likely to:
Become President: Ducky
Be a writer for Saturday Night Live: Dark Matter
Be a talk show host: Pooks
Over take Apple and Microsoft simultaneously: my bf
Be a contestant on Fear Factor: me
Every body else was on the freaking nose.

III0
(III)0<
III0

bzzzz

4 comments:

pookieface :] said...

is that a bumble bee, or a bird? or a duck?

b2the3 said...

well, the bzzzz would say a b.
~b

Anonymous said...

You know what makes me really sad? Everyone in our little group won something except me! Now I don't feel important ... maybe I'll go kill myself. JK JK JK! I am one of those people that cherish my life on this polluted planet. ;)

~*HappyCload*~

p.s. Sorry I havn't checked the blog for a while!

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

Hey I didn't get an award sooo...j0iN tHe FrEaKiN ClUb!!!