BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dating Nerdy for Nerdy Daters

How To Get the Girls:
1. Wear the suspenders with a polka dot bow tie. The more pins you put on the suspenders the more the chicks stare...
2. The ladies dig a well stretched vocabulary. Bring a dictionary!
3. The best place for a date? Science Olympia!

Dorky, Querky, and Cool,
MonkeyBoy

(My little bro...
I'm so proud...)
*diclaimer: MonkeyBoy here hasn't ever been on a date... and he's 9, not an expert!!!!*

6 comments:

b2the3 said...

w00t! Ducky, we have a message board!!!

-B^3

dark_athene said...

yes and u ttly need someone to manage the board w/ u =D lol and if u want on here i could type up/scan The List w00t!

b2the3 said...

Kenji,
Please, humor us, send the list! the whole 4 veiwers would love to see it, I'm sure.

-B

Anonymous said...

That would be interesting...

Anonymous said...

YES! WE TOTALLY NEED THE LIST THAT *cough* *me myself and i with a beet of help from laura* *cough* MADE UP!!!!!
Kenji, hand it over. NOW!

Anonymous said...

Fanggurly...I have the original remember? He has a copy. Calm down...

~*HappyCload*~