BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Neon Duck strikes again!!!!!

Hey Fellow nerds!

OK so if you're reading this you're probably lost on the web, but that is OK because this is an excepting community, if you are a nerd that is because cool people are too excepted as it is. So MY obsessions are FAR more nerdy than B's They include Monty Python misspeeling things, orchestra, and bashing our political system w00t. So it's May and we are almost out of school, YEA!!!!!!

~Neon Duck

P.S. Oh and if you are lost please comment anyway.

4 comments:

dark_athene said...

yeah tht is so u... wow i do feel like a nerd.. and the Url dont help it at all and plz don't comment on my grammer on any of my posts =D

-*cough**cough**semi-habit**cough* excuse me... DA

dark_athene said...

the sad thing is im not lost.. i never thought id say tht on a site w/ u guys

-DA (start reminding me about tht i forget to >.<)

Anonymous said...

haha! NERDS 4EVA!!!!! *waves to kenji* hihihihihihihihi!!!!! HI B! *Waves to B* (btw, u steeled my name. ask me y at skool) HI NEON DUCKY MY FRIEND!!!!! *waves to neon duck*
hmmmm..... what should i call myself once i hack into this bloggg.................................. i know! im2kule4u
mebbs, or just Fanggurly again, or XxXiheartu2deathXxX
YE-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fanggurly...are you ok?...

~*HappyCload*~