BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Boy Scouts

Ok B you asked for it, I feel a rant coming!!!


I totally wanted to be in boy scouts, I mean what did girl scouts do? sell cookies and that's it. BOY SCOUTS WENT CAMPING!!!! That would be like the funnest thing, seriously, I love camping! AND they do a whole assortment of other things too, like knots and THEY get to do a TON of things that include FIRE. What do girl scouts do? NOTHING TO DO WITH FIRE! That's right, they are taught to be all safe and crap. My older cousins were boy scouts and complete pyros, I mean it's pathetic you think I'm bad around fire. So anyway once I got to make this GINORMOUS stick tee pee and in the center we threw in a rag soaked in gasoline, just for fun, man that thing lit up like crazy, ah good times, good times. THAT WEREN'T PRESENTED TO ME BY GIRL SCOUTS!!!! PISH!

~Your ticked friend, Neon Duck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ducky...calm down...

~*HappyCload*~

Anonymous said...

HA HA! my brother was a cub scout, then *coughquitcough* and i still read his boys life magz, and the Boy Scouts do get to do like, a bagillion fun things! Hey, i think girls can be boy scouts, its just kinda weird.
my pooks thing isnt working at the moment............ so im back to fanggurly

Anonymous said...

Wow......my lil bro does cup scouts and they don't get to light anything on fire they were freakin painting flower pots last meeting next thing u know it they'll be playing barbies and styling each other's hair