BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Maximum Ride

I have a question: (Oh, by the way B, sorry about the whole cussing thing, but seriously, if you have a little loser in your class who has a fine assortment of swears instead of a vocabulary, it was really only a matter of time. I realize how helpful that is.) OK, my question is: Why does everyone obsess over Fang in Maximum Ride? I mean I realize the hot factor but Iggy my friends has some very appealing qualities, such as a way around matches, and he has a hot factor too. AND good sense of humor. Seriously, what does Fang have? A crocked smile and olive toned skin? Life confuses me, I don't really care though, you can leave him ALL to me.


~Neon Duck la de da.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not just how Fang looks. I'll admit, in my mind, Iggy is very good looking too. And I can see why you like him more. *Cough* *Cough* *Piro* *Cough* Sorry. I have a bad...cough. But I think it's Fang's personality. He so mysterious and deep. Iggy on the other hand is like, fun and... care free. But I think you're right. I think people just read the book and thnik Fang is amazing right off the start. Then they don't care about Iggy. I kinda feel bad for him. You know...if he was real. But I have to say, compared to Fang, Iggy has is good moments and his bad. You know... if that makes any sense at all...

~*HappyCload*~

b2the3 said...

Hola el Ducko (ducky). Who are you kidding? Iggy is waaay than better than Fang on a character level. I mean he just keeps suprising you. "Duck and Cover!!!!" You better do it!

<3 xoxo,
B2the3

b2the3 said...

Thank you, Happy. AND TO B, did you not just read that?? I was advocating for Iggy, smartypants. OF COARSE IGGY IS BETTER, HE MAKES THINGS BLOW UP!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! u gooys r sooo funny! ummm.... Happy, its pyro btw. not piro. but watevs.
i know y.......... FANG HAS AWESOME EMO HAIR! who does NOT absolutely LAH-VE emo hair? plus a- i mean neon duck- u hav heard my rants on y Fang is better than Edward, so Im sure u can figure out that i could have a BAJILLION more ways to say that Fang is better than Iggy. No offence.

Anonymous said...

oooo, plus he is an awesome kisser!

Anonymous said...

...wow...I roll my eyes in your general direction Fanggurly...

~*HappyCload*~

b2the3 said...

fanggurly,
have you been makin out w/ fictional characters in LA again?

Anonymous said...

LOL. She probably has...she daydreams a lot...

~*HappyCload*~