BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tis the Night B-fore Christmas

Tis the night before Christmas
and all through the house,
Only one blogger is stirring,
Quiet as a mouse... Or trying anyway :)

So, this Christmas Eve is not the way I expected it, but it's kind of nice. We spent so much time at church (three services) we didn't make it up to Dublin for Christmas with NaNa, Tarzan got slammed and called us at home, we didn't get the tetrazini done in time so we ate Wendy's for dinner...

But just the same, the house is quiet (except for the NeverShoutNever CD Haybug gave me which I'm trying to keep down, I promise!). The hope of tomorrow hangs in the balance and my room smells like it always does when I know something good will happen tomorrow, like Christmas, Easter, the day before school starts back up, some Sundays or Fridays depending on how I feel :)

I wish you all the happiest of times with all the dysfunction that comes with the season and the joy that comes with the dysfunction (sometimes it does, anyway...)

Smiles And Love,
B^3

3 comments:

Dibsy said...

Merry CHRISTmas! :)

Neon Duck said...

Yes B, This year was different for me too. I saw Sherlock Holmes with Matt and Em yesterday at the movie tavern. Yes ON christmas and like 10. It was friken sweet. But yes that was ON christmas day. The times are a changing.

pookieface :] said...

hmmm same here for the differentness. we went to a different church for christmas eve and i didnt really like it. plus we had grilled chicken for dinner and we usually have like a really nice dinner, and we didnt have it with my grandparents. and there werent as many presents. but it was still pretty good.