BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bee drowning in honey. That's right, B fail.

When you're hanging out with Garebear, still rather flustered by the fact that Maddie thought I was DATING Tom when B decides to tell Garebear that Maddie thought I was going out with Tom.

I mean what was that supposed to tell him???? That I'm in high demand?!?! How is that going to "Let him down easy" B??? rEaLlY???

My word...that was terrible. How will that help the situation?

It's a good think I heart you, b.

NEON DUCK

10 comments:

pookieface :] said...

hahahaaaaaa wow... so do you still like tom? Or is Garebear back in the picture? Cause if he isnt... haha ill take im! jkjk :]

Neon Duck said...

I happen to be VERRRRY undecided at the moment. I think it's safe to say that Garebear's out but that doesn't mean tom is exactly in....

b2the3 said...

it's a good "THINK" i stand by my choice. because he's probably moving on, too.

Neon Duck said...

Good....though so am I.

pookieface :] said...

two words.... Chris Kamrada.

Neon Duck said...

Yes, yes those are two words! So is CILLIAN MURPHY!!! Umms...I'm thinking we need to start a band. What say you?

b2the3 said...

I SAYS YES! :) Although, i don't have much to contribute. i think we sounded pretty good. :)

Neon Duck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neon Duck said...

YES! You could do a wicked clarenet solo! We did. We did.

Dibsy said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D