BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I NEED OUT!

Summery of my evening yesterday:

~Called you guys.

~Called you guys again.

~Called you guys a third time.

~Chucked my phone somewhere.

~Tried to write.

~Gave up.

~Watched 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'

~Made Duct Tape ART that took like 4 hours.

~Cried a lot harder than you would expect from just watching a sad movie.

~It was really depressing.

~Throughout all that I didn't stop thinking.

~In fact I still haven't stoped thinking.

~I lost all sorts of sleep because I was THINKING.

~(which, I'll have you know violates one of my life rules regarding men)

~And I came to this conclusion:

~Not only am I in like, I'm also going through withdraw.

~Yeah, FML

~NEON DUCK

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwh i havent cried in a while. im sorry you did. i think ive just been too busy to cry. who in the heck gets so busy they cant cry? o but i feel like it though... alot. okay wait i cried to olivia on the phone before my first invitational. but seriously. im so retarded. my life is so retarded.

Who are you in like with again?! Garebear?!?!!!!!!!

pookieface :] said...

ooops didnt know i wasnt posting as pooks....

Neon Duck said...

Gosh, yeah I understand that, Like I was so board I got all depressed and weepy and then on top of all that I was like 'I would really like to see Tom right now" And that's when I hit rock bottom.

Tell me about it, my life is retarded too.