BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

( I had a cool picture but it got messed up so i took it off :[ it went with the title. )



Im trying not to think about mid terms.....

All of us are stressed for the French one cause our teacher never teaches us whats on our tests.

I miss Blannin.

But anyway.... I really like honors bio :]

I think i might break up with Ed, but i cant decide.

Adam is pissing me off.
Just a little. (understatement)

I almost completely have my cartwheel on beam!!!!!!!!!!!

First meet is Dec 11.... then on the 12th i have Tèlèstai auditions (its also my cousins bday), and on the 13th i have my first choir concert. BUSY.

I miss you all!!!!!!!!

Love,

Pookie

3 comments:

b2the3 said...

woah. i'm tired just THINKING about your schedule! what's up with adam? he can be a bit of a drama king if i remember right.

Neon Duck said...

yeah, what happened now? I"m coming to your concert!!!! Good luck for everything, I'm sure you'll be fine!

pookieface :] said...

Yay!!!! we sound pretty good, but we keep not warming up before we reherse in the auditorium which is so dumb. but anyway... yay! its at 2 but i would get there about 1:45 cause seats go fast.

Adam, i think, is just acting really stuck up kinda. He practically is going out with my new marisa, and there was a lttle bit of crap through all that, and then he found out ed hadnt kissed me and he was like "What?! Give me his number, ill set him straight. Dont worry" (he got texting) and im like "Umm, HELL NO." and then hes like "why not? I want to help. Dont worry ill fix thangs." literally, thAngs. Ew, ew ew. so im like "NO! your just going to make it worse and really akward. no." and in my head im thinking 'yeah, and what relationships have you had? Yeah. Didnt think so.'

So yeah.