BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So..

  • I still haven't been posting often.
  • you all seem to enjoy posting in list format... so i'll follow suit, because it's easier.
  • if any of you have heard anything in my direction i ask you don't show it publicly, but confront me in private, we can talk.
  • i just found out there is a list function on here... :D
  • how have you guys been?
  • i may have missed the posts of this, but eh, what'd y'all get for christmas? :D
  • i'm out of things to say, man my creativity has gone downhill... D: HELP.
  • <- I love the sidebar.
  • i miss you guys. D:
  • Am i the only one who wants school to start again? i miss being busy. xD

1 comments:

pookieface :] said...

Awwwwh you lucky! i was busy all break! i think you are the only one who wanted it to start.