BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

There's a fine line between independent and lonely.

~Lord, I am rather confused.
~~"I want, I want everything I've ever seen in the movies!"
~~~Singing joy, enough to go round
~~~~I need to study for 2 tests...
~~~~~I love Irish Christmas Music
~~~~~~I wonder if I got in Willy Wonka.
~~~~~~~I thought I did well at auditions.
~~~~~~Looking back, I don't regret much
~~~~~I happen to be out of like...I should hope.
~~~~Though you never know with me
~~~I don't want to go through midterms
~~This post has no point...
~Neon Duck

9 comments:

pookieface :] said...

i hope you got in to willy wonka too! :] did you get my message about tetelestai? So sorry that i totaly forgot to bring the paper!

You and your boys... Wow, a year ago i never thought that i would say that about you! haha i love youuuuu!

You have said Singing joy enough to go around 2x now.

I broke up with ed... just making sure you knew...

Neon Duck said...

Oh, I think I'll call you later about that....HEY It's not "me and my boys" Because I don't like anyone. I didn't get in....did he take it well?

b2the3 said...

abby, i'm glad u get to do pit. tomorrow is friday!!! that means... nothing. :(
I'M FREAKING OUT OVER MIDTERMS!!!

Neon Duck said...

B, don't freak about it. You will be fine. Plus you'll make me freak out, I'm a sympathetic spazer after all. Thank you B, I'm glad you got in chourus, it should be fun...There are a few flirting options I must discuss with you....+)

b2the3 said...

um... question mark. BIG question mark.

Neon Duck said...

well we ended up talking about MY life for about 20 minutes. +) But Look around B. Oh and sorry I was testy 7th period. +( I feel like a mean person

b2the3 said...

you WERE a mean person. you're lucky i heart u, other wise i might have exploded :)

Neon Duck said...

YEEEAAAH...I was rather stressed, my charecter flaw....+(...We need to plan studying for French....

pookieface :] said...

Awwww i feel so out of the loop! call me after you get out of midterms tomorrow cause i need caught up!