BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

No One Said It'd be Easy

It’s 9 o’clock on a Sunday night.
My world just ended but I’m all right.
No one said it’d be easy.
But no one said it’d be this hard.

Things are going to be ok.
Some angel is going to look my way.
I know if I try…
Things will get better if I cry.

It’s 7:15 on a Monday morn
I’m trying get better but I’m torn
No one said it’d be easy.
I believe someday I’ll calm this storm.

Things are going to be ok.
Something new is going to come my way.
I know if I try…
Things will get better if I cry.

It’s 5:30 on a Tuesday eve
I’m trying to remember what I believe
No one said it’d be easy.
I never thought I could cry this much.

Things are never going to be ok,
Somebody new is getting in my way.
I know if I try…
I’ll fail…

It hasn’t been my week.
Can’t remember my last good day,
So I crawl back on hands and knees
Praying for it to get easy…

It’s 12 A.M. and I’m awake
Wondering how long it’ll take
To get easy
I think I’ve figured it out

Things are starting to be ok.
I hope that angel is here to stay
I know if I try…Things will be better after a good long cry…

12 comments:

pookieface :] said...

Aw Becca! Thats beautiful! Thats so depressing! Its totally how i feel half the time! What inspired it? I LOVE IT!

Neon Duck said...

Becca, you've outdone yourself yet again

b2the3 said...

Inspiration: life. life happens. I'm just finally finding the words for it. i must say, this is DEFINATLEY one of my better works.

pookieface :] said...

Um YEAH! I agree. I wish that i could write poetry better.

Neon Duck said...

All of your poems are good B. You know what I want? I want to be better a piano and drawing.

pookieface :] said...

you want to be a better piano and drawing? or you want to be better AT piano and drawing? haha your good at both though!!!! your better at drawing than me and youre a better composer at piano than me.

Lucky Ducky.

:]

Neon Duck said...

Punny!

Anyway I don't know if that's true because I just shy away from anything I can't draw.

And I haven't composed anything in AGES. It makes me sad. One thing is for sure ANYONE is better at spelling and so forth.


+D.

pookieface :] said...

Ha yeah you kind of suck at spelling. :] But the drawings of your characters are so good! And you may not have composed anything lately but when you do its always amazing.

Btw, you know how i cant dance? Like at all? Well at the bonfire last night zach and sammie taught me how to grind. Its really easy but i kinda suck. I 'danced' with 2 guys. Fun.

Neon Duck said...

MEH! that's terrible! It's okay, I can't even hope to dance.

pookieface :] said...

Well be those girls with our backs up against the wall :]

b2the3 said...

c'est moi aussi!! the shabecca anyone?

pookieface :] said...

Haha totally! Shabecca rocks, even though i cant do it. Its actually kinda complicted... pour moi. Will they have food there? cause i loooooove food. :]