BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

short post from ICT

Hey, so yesterday was a eventful day.

1) Andy. He found me when we were walking out to the busses and was like "OMG I havent seen you in forever! and I miss you and how are you and that sucks that marissas moving" and all that stuff. He hugged me. I almost punched him.

2) Volley For Victims. Me and my neighbor are planning this event called volley for victims and its going to be like Hoops For Hope, but volleyball.
We couldnt leave her puppy home alone because he would tear up the house and so we stuffed him up her shirt and rode to starbucks and planned for it for 3 hours. Its going to be awesome. Were still researching where we want our proceeds to go, but i want your guys feedback on wether you would pay $100 to enter a team (6 people per team, thats only about $16 a person) and play a game against another team of the same age group. Its just going to be for fun, and there would be door prizes and we were thinking we could maybe play for a winner, but it would depend how long the games are taking and how many people sign up. Its going to be awesome.

Oh, and then we had to ride over to Adam's house and drop of the book that i borrowed, and that took a while and i stopped by marissas and accidentally left my bag (lexis cell was in it) at her house (SHE MOVES IN 1 WEEK.) and then it was dark and we got in SO SO SO SO much trouble. Like yelled at by her dad, and threatened by all our parents and then get this, NO PUNISHMENT! it just cant happen again, and if it does we have to call.

3) So many people are sick! oh, my Lord! Every time i turn around its like "oh, so and so has the swine flu!" "No they dont... Theyre in the hospital for a blood transfusion." "nu-uh, i just talked to them yesterday and they have strep!" its pretty insane. Weve already had 4 cofinrmed cases of the swine flu.

4) I START VOICE LESSONS ON TUESDAY! im so excited! I have to get really good for senior choir, and plus i just really want them cause i love singing. And the songs were doing in choir are really fun except this christmas song about a sleigh. Bleh.

5) Im trying to stress less. Thats a good thing. :]


6) There is a recording studio in mill run that i found that i might record my song at... its $50 an hour, but they said that they would give me a discount. :]

IM COMING TO THE BRADLEY GAME AGAIN BECUASE THE DARBY GAME IS REALLY FAR AWAY AND IM NOT GOING TO THE DAVIDSON ONE BECAUSE ITS AWAY TOO AND YOU GUYS ARE HOME THIS FRIDAY RIGHT?! and Happy, i need my shoes back and also, how was the wedding? :]

Love youuuuuuu,
Pookie :]

6 comments:

Neon Duck said...

Yeah, I went to the doc yesterday...they said I might have whopping cough (YOU HAVE TO MISS 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL FOR THAT!) And I might go to the game...you want me to get your ticket again? And carpool...but I can't sleep over at anyone's house because I"m feeding by faith saturday.

b2the3 said...

1) GO LINZ!
2) that sounds like a really cool idea. I like it! And it sucks that marrissa is moving. she's awesome. Is she moving for swim team? I think I heard that somewhere.
3) My sister stayed home today. I told her to stop faking it and she was like "You can't fake swine flu. Duh." Because *I* was the one being stupid there. not.
4)the songs about sleighs are always the worst. right after the ones about the horses or chimenies (chimenys?)
5) Its always good to be not-stressed.
6)You should go for it! your song is amazing!
And I'll be at the bradley game too. that's the only thing I hate about band: not sitting in the student section.

pookieface :] said...

Okay NEON:
That really sucks, but you should definately come to the game anyway. Idk, you probably wont see this before school is over so i can get my ticket at the front if you dont see this.
andd B:
Marissa IS moving for swim tem, but also her dad works in westerville so theyre also moving because of that. :[
and you couldnt REALLY fake swine flu, but i mean, if you were dumb you could try.
I miss you in the student section!
BOTH:
Are you guys going to the theater picnic? I still havent joined drama club, do you HAVE to join to be in a play, do you know?

Neon Duck said...

You can be in drama club by buying a theatre card. And you could come to the picnic if you were just interested. but it was really boring anyway.

b2the3 said...

i missed the picnic for band. :( didn't even have that much fun until we performed. oh well. was it a blast? btw, what wedding?

pookieface :] said...

Her aunt or something was getting married....
and i totally forgot about the theatre picnic and i didnt buy a theatre card because they meet thursdays and i have gymnastics on thursadys. I am, however, in key club :]