BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

40 Things

1)A delightful shade of lavender
2)Most inaccurate.
3)mmhmm
4)twisted
5)Love
6)Cursive
7)faux
8)Brick
9)Ink
10)Awkward
11)sleek
12)beautiful
13)songs for Life.
14)Lost dreams.
15)Death of ink
16)compromise
17)Cath...
18)Stupidity
19)Jab
20)Tan.
21)Hummed love.
22)Drone
23)48 cigars
24)test of fate?
25)Cracked dignity.
26)Telephone ping pong
27)Ils n'adorent pas...
28)Never be content with the amount of love you give.
19)SAY IT.
20)Vexation
21)Control of life.
22)Multiple roles.
23)Murder? Just not my style.
24)Victor's piano.
25)proud
26)Destiny
27)Depression
28)Not my intent
29)growl
30)crumpled
31)comic
32)YeLloW
33) I'm missing you.
34) This is just...
35)Just disgustingly wonderful
36)Watching in horror
37) Stop post it-ing your life.
38)Commentate.
39)Neon
40)Duck

11 comments:

pookieface :] said...

Im missing you too.
Edgar Allen Poe.
No one ever loves as much as they can, or should.
Murder isnt my style either.
Lindsey's Piano.
Depression kills.
Napkins.
BlUe.
Auditions.
Mean teachers.
Easy peasy.

b2the3 said...

Je n'adore pas ils qui n'aimont pas...
Ok, yeah i do
Telephone wire
Flying with out wings
MeWithOutYou
Murder is neither classy nor original
Intertwined destinies
live it or lose it

pookieface :] said...

Moi aussi. Adore ne deteste pas!
Command form.
Pep rallys aren't very peppy.
23 flavors.
Je soif.
I met a kid who looked like a sloth.
Michaela is on homecoming court :]
No focus!
GD, OD, ID.
Burts Bees is incredible.
I believe i can fly.
Flying monkeys... or pole vault?
Miley Cyrus sucks.
ComicBookHeroes.
Live and let live.

Neon Duck said...

I love you guys.

Dibsy said...

Awwwww... :]

b2the3 said...

Je n'ai pas une idee.
i'm incredibly lazy
accent agiu
furbees
7 things that make me scream AUG!
TheStation deceeded expectations
Spelling
By Quasar's Hammer...
I <3 galaxy quest.
My cousin's a homecoming nominee
i be scared
james taylor
operation aloha
slip into silent slumber sail on a silver mist
sing because you can
love you too duck face

pookieface :] said...

love love love all around
dress shopping
I'm back in like...
New guy... Kinda
Darby :]
Have i mentioned
Je deteste Andy K.
Il est bete.
Party in the USA annoys me to no end.
sing sing sing all day

Neon Duck said...

Singing Joy, enough to go round, enough to go round and around and aroud.

MIDNIGHT BLUE!

I'm out of like...I've witnessed my knight in shining armor get trampled by his stead.

How can I sing of things to come...when they haven't, you know, came yet?

I've spent life living.

AHAHA like a good old fashioned nightmare.

pookieface :] said...

This chair is reclining.
Its uncomfortable.
Where oh where has my little dog gone?
Oh where oh were can he be.
Im much more of a cat person.
Daisys are depressing memories of life
And ill be your bridge over troubled water.
Vups are repetitive.

b2the3 said...

Our lazy-boy died.
I miss that ugly brown monstrosity.
Singing in the rain
Movies!
"What happened to your finger?
It got caught.
In what?
Friedrick's teeth."
Glee is slowly getting worse.
Finn turned out to be a major jerk.
Rockabye Sweet Baby James.
Lyrics have attacked by bedroom walls.
I is happy. :)

pookieface :] said...

Don't rain on my parade
Dont rain on me
Throw all my cares away
Rain on another girl today