BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Week 1 and 2.

Hey Liv, remember on the last day of school how you drew plans to blow up Davidson on my leg? Yeah, get to work.

Week 1:
Pretty much horrible, the only highlights to my days were Erin and Adam and Meaghan and Jenna and my new friend Marisa. The schoolwork is hard. My favorite teacher as of now is Mrs. Kershner, my Honors Biology teacher. And thus, supsizingly, H. Bio is my favorite class! I guess it was kind of fun to see my old friends, but not a lot of them really had anything in common with me anymore. I get to see kids im friends with from my neighborhood on the bus, but i can see them whenever. Plus half of them are upperclassmen and dont talk to me in the halls.

Week 2:
A little bit better, they put me in the alto section in choir though when i am CLEARY NOT AN ALTO. I am making a few new friends, Michaela C, and Kyle (my neighbor baileys cousin) who is a junior, and ummmmm, im kind of friends with this cheerleader Paige that i sit next to in World Studies. Abd guess what!? My would studies teacher doesnt hate me!!!!!!!! He told me that if i dont do track im lucky that im not in his class for the 2nd semester. Id be scared. But I dont know wether to do track or the musical... AH! I dont think i can do both either. :[
Lunch times arent as fun, i sit with Erin and Adam and Jeff Burdette, and Dylan from 6th grade, and carson and ryan Dixon. I text Marissa all lunch cause we have it at the same time. We never really have any epic convos at lunch anymore though. but hey, no class and no tests to freaking ruin my GPA so, I LOVE IT. Ha. Yeah, i thought i did so well on my Alg 2 test... i got an f on the quiz and a D- on the actual test. I now have a C- for the class, which is better than Erin and Adam but still. :[

I Miss All Of You.

Pooks.

P.S. i think i might be in like :P

4 comments:

Neon Duck said...

LINDSEY I MISS YOU! But I'm glad that things are starting to loook up.....you might be in like?!?!

pookieface :] said...

...yes... i havent talked to him really though. he went to MMS.... and Tharp... and plays guitar and piano and sings... :]

b2the3 said...

in what? miss you too!!!! who's "he"?

pookieface :] said...

Ryan Jones. hehe :]