BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh the times are indeed changing.

WELL. What can I say? 'I suffered a crushing dissapointment.'?


I did. but it wasn't crushing and I'm better off...

Better off without a guy giving me puppy dog eyes, (which will stop, hopefully when I stop listening to his every word).

Better off without being head over heels, because things are always upside down from that perspective.


Better off with friends and no boyfriend.

Better off just being me....singular (In all sences of the word).

~The singular and content duck.

8 comments:

b2the3 said...

Oh, Ducky. How many more times am I going to have to tell you? ALL MEN ARE ***NOT*** THE SAME!!!! I just mean to say that this instance is no reason to swear off men as a whole. I'm glad you feel content, but something tells me only about 40-60% of that is ACTUALLY the way you feel. I may know you a little too well. Be patient. Only good things can come of it.

pookieface :] said...

OMYGOD WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!

Neon Duck said...

I'm FINE...that was the point of that! Lindz....well prince charming wasn't all that perfect after all....I realize the irony of it all now...
and B I'm NOT swearing off all men. Just the one. And he talked to me about everything and we're still friends so... all's well.

pookieface :] said...

I am so sorry. But there will be other guys, better guys, guys who dont have crushing pasts.

Neon Duck said...

yeaah....and the worst of it is I want to give him a second chance....which is the stupidest thing ever!

pookieface :] said...

Not nessicarily. But you just have to realise that he isnt right for you anymore.

Neon Duck said...

which I have. not too interested anymore. but my feelings change daily.

pookieface :] said...

Well you know they always will. it took me a year to fully get over Kendal.