BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm the Fire

Hey all! Week 3. I suppose that I've adjusted well enough. I really like all the new friends I've made. But I do have a point in this.

Ok, so things aren't exactly perfect on the boy front for me. Blue-eyes doesn't have any classes with me (except for lunch and we don't sit together) and the last time we seriously talked (because we do... for real) was about two weeks ago, but youth group starts up next week, so I refuse to give up on him for at least another week. And if you're trying to set me up (i.e. happy and the duck) I don't want to be set up until I can be sure that this isn't going anywhere. Most of the time it looks promising. Just not so much in the past two weeks. School happened. What can I say? There's too much sky, not enough blue. Too many questions about why I love you. To many clouds, not enough sun. The rain must fall on every one.

As for who you're trying to set me up WITH. I don't see him like that. Period. Aparently that doesn't mean much anymore because you a very persistant. YES. We do get along well. NO. He is not the most untractive man alive. YES. We are closer than I am with other people. But NO. I do NOT see him like that. Is it really impossible for a boy and a girl to just be friends?

b2ThE3

P.S. Be proud, I remembered my password! :)

5 comments:

pookieface :] said...

haha, yeah i was told about that... Isaiah right? Nice little poem thing there by the way. Having never met isaiah i cannot give my opinion, but from what i heard, i think that you should go for it. And hey, who knows? Maybe he will become more like BF potential by the minute!

Neon Duck said...

well...if you don't like him then don't be interested.......ALL I'm saying is it would uber perfect if you DID like him. but if you don't then you don't and that's cool.

Neon Duck said...

plus, I"m friends with Josh and Colesante, and isaiah and will and Bungo...and fredward and dean. so there.

b2the3 said...

well yeah, me too but we aren't super close. josh and will are cool enough. Colasante and i are always beating each other up. isaiah is... isaiah. bungo put me below the sewer. and remember what happened when i tryed to be closer friends with fredward? dean asked me out, thats what. the only guy friends I have are my lakeside brothers and its kinda against the rules to like your brothers. and linz, as much as i would LOVE to take credit: the poem thing was from "the ocean" by teitur. :)

pookieface :] said...

awww, so theres only a smidgeon of hope for isaiah? And tell colasante that i still hate him please :]
Is christians new official name Fredward? I totally like it.

Lyrics, pshaw. you could have written it.