BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lookey here Laura Jean! (plus week 3)


Look who is on the HCSD website!!!!!! Ta soeur! Haha!
Anyway... week three was fine.... i got sick friday though and didnt even go to school. i slept for 6 more hours then watched tv and rested. then i went to the REVOLVE TOUR with my church.
SO AMAZINGLY FUN!
I love Stellar Kart and bought their tee. :]
I met Chad Eastham ( :] ), Jenn Helvering, and Austin Gutwein (15 years old and hotttt!)
But now i have this one stalker girl from there who has my phone number because my neighbor started talking to her in line and she made me text her a pic of austin... so she freaking calls me like everyday, and idk her name even! AND I DONT LIKE HER AT ALL! Shes freaking unhealthy weird. She doesnt even live in the same city as us. idk where she lives.....
Anyway, RT was amazing, and im better now.
Gymnastics started again and it is so fun! I love it. And Carol is a good coach, i can do my back tuck by myself, and i put my BWO back on beam (HIGH BEAM!) both practices, today without a spot!!! Im so excited for season this winter, excpet idk how im going to get my hw done everyday, and idk if ill compete and i HATE CONDITIONING. we condition every practice and it sucks.
*~ A slightly slightly more optimistic pooks~*
:]
P.S. Happy cload you need to text me back more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

pookieface :] said...

oh and do you guys remember Jeff burdette? I sit with him at lnch and get this... HE HAS SWINE FLU.

Neon Duck said...

remeber this: every conditioning makes you a better gymnast! Sucker.
Awww! I hope he gets better soon!

And that's a great pic of sarah.

pookieface :] said...

Yes yes yes to all. and i asked my mom if i could have ice cream today and she was like Yeah if you do vups. Oh my God, i just about died when we did those last night.

Neon Duck said...

I can't stand those!!!!! Ugh! and allison LOVED them....the only time I could actually do them is if we did them in alternation with supermans. Ha. I'm so glad I'm not in gymnastics anymore.

B2the3 said...

idk what vups are... but they sound brutal...
i SO wanted to go to revolve, but then that little thing called band happened. sigh. i heard it was awesome this year, too. :( I hope jeff feels better. and i hope gymnastics doesn't kill you! i love you 2 much! :)

B2the3 said...

i think i just failed the password section of this test... cause i changed it... that stinks...

pookieface :] said...

ha, yeah forgetting your password sucks. I never forget mine though!

There was a shackle moment in bio today and i had no one to share it with! It made me depressed.

Me and alex and erin are going to break into MMS on testing days and climb through either shiffer's or Shackles window... although shackles might be a little hard.