BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Staling......

Hi again.

I am REALLY procrastinating right now...like I'm totally suposed to be practising cello right now but I REALLY don't feel like it. My sister is about to go to a gamer convention, I want to go, I don't know which of those peices of information are sadder. Any way I have a lot to do and nothing appelaing Oh, I really like this song! Panic at the Disco's Nine in the Afternoon. That;s a good song. Okay I should really find something to blog about before I start blogging. But the title does ring true....

UGH! my life is a monotonous pit of boredom.... Oh! I saw WALL-E That is the best movie I have ever seen! LIKE EVER! It has a lot to say.

Um... B THe new backround isn't doing it for me anymore. Just saying. And no one listens to my advise anyway because, I rarely am not sarcastic but seriously I don't like it. Blue hearts are a pet peave of mine. Blue hearts make me twitch.

Out.

~NEON DUCK +(

1 comments:

pookieface :] said...

wow. blue hearts make me twitch. wow.

I TOTALLY HEART 9 IN THE AFTERNOON!!!
fave song ever!!! kinda...
sorryies ur so bored....