BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm NOT freaking over Christain

Okay, maybe I'm freaking a little.
On one hand:
I can't stand him!!!
On the other:
I can't stop thinking about him!!!
On one hand:
He's a pathetic lump of cowardliness
On the other:
He's absoultly beautiful
On one hand:
There are plenty of fish in the sea
On the other:
Why is it I only want to catch the one?

Who needs Christian? I've found two new men to love. And their names are Ben and Jerry.

B out

8 comments:

Neon Duck said...

a buitiful lump of cowardism isn't worth bending to. And u r just missing the sence of power. Sorry B but he's pretty akward anyway....

pookieface :] said...

awwwww, poooooor becca. dont worry u can join the 'i totally am in heart with ben and jerry club' withy me. now go getcfhur self some gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood mind clearing ice-cream.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have nothing more to say about this topic...sorry. But whoever changed the blog backround, I blame you for many things. I love it and hate it at the same time. It's cool and all, but I was like 'AH! MY EYES!' It's a little...special...lol. But then again, I just spent ten minutes staring at it. Love and hate are so contridicting...

~*HappyCload*~

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

umm whats going on?

Anonymous said...

Beeca and Chritain broke up ... wow Livy, you did miss a lot. Check the blog more often.

~*HappyCload*~

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

well i have been how did this happen he doesn't seem like the type that would brake up with B or any girl

Neon Duck said...

He's really akward, not a great time to have a girlfriend, or any relationships at all, really.

Dark Matter wasn't suprised they broke up, does that help?

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

oh....ok thanks poor B