BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Drowning in a Sea of Silicone/Latex Death Hats

I apologize o faithful nerds, I have been missing in the tar pit I believe DM just got out of. I feel so disconnected from modern society because last night I had an experience of the Latex kind.
For those of you recently fell of the edge of the Earth, I am a part of the swim team. My hair is short; not long enough for a pony-tail. So I, like many others on the team, have to wear a silicone death hat. (AKA a swim cap) Snicker all you want my little Mallard friend, it is NOT covered in flowers!
Last night was my first meet. Honestly, I was starting to like swimming and then...
I got disqualified for the STUPIDEST things!
Once for not touching the wall with two hands and again for turning on my belly during backstroke for like half a second.
Also, I think I may have acquired an enemy. She goes by her last name. We'll call her Bubbles. I don't know why, but when looking at me, Bubbles ALWAYS has a sneer. It kind of scares me.

Paranoid and Nerdy (as usual),
B2the3

4 comments:

pookieface :] said...

OHMIGAWD B! i never knew that!!! is it for our town (i didnt write where we lived becuz i know ur paranoid about stalkers)??? cua i swam for the Marlins for 2 summers. It was freaking awesome, and i know they disqualify u for stupid stuff. We were in like, one of the biggest meets of the year and i was in 1st for 50 fly, and my legs came apart right as i touched the wall, and they disqualified me. stupid
)!$^)*&@^$*&^ers.

b2the3 said...

*Hearty snicker* w00t go 50's movies swim caps! I'm sorry your life is a terrible car accident that totalled your ride and left you terribly deformed.Does that give you warm fuzzies? Speaking of warm fuzzies I think Pooks is mad at me for my last post, I'm sorry I'm a freaking pesssimist!

~Neon Duck! w00t!

cady said...

Bubbles sounds . . . freakish.

Anonymous said...

wow B id like 2 see u in the swim cap:)