BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A scary look into the Neon Ducks mind

Hey,

I thought I'd share some random thoughts, why? you ask, I answer: because I can you snivelling simpleton.


SO here goes:


The label on my shampoo is sucking up to me

eww. that smells like, spaghetti sauce and and citric shampoo and AND ONIONS!

Onions don't make me cry. I wonder what that says about me

What is my mom making?!?!!

New technology is arrogant, yet I still love my new laptop, I could make that deep if I wanted to, but I won't


Why isn't pooks answering her phone??!?

HA! it's raining, no opossums will venture out today!

Why is B going to a suprise party? Party's are twitchy

If Akiles was wearing chucks of steal he wouldn't have died, just saying

How the heck do you spell that? (THE guy who got stabed in the ankel cuz he wasn't wearing proper foot wear.)

Rain is inspirational.

Did everyone I know fall of the face of the earth? NO ONE IS ANSWERING THERE PHONE!

Ohhh I love this song.

If you fit shuffle on my iPod it's a cultural experience

I wonder if everyone I know thinks I'm crazy...

They will after this

Scew the hair dryer

My hair is dripping

Pooks must have died she's still not answering

Cold pancake batter = really screwed up pancakes


I like the smell of paper

I wonder what dieing is like

I bet a lot of things end in ugly truths

I wonder how many subconscious thoughts I have

I had a really weird dream!

Bella should like Jacob.

I respect Jacob more

existing can be tedious at times

Pooks shouldn't have told me what my coach said, it's twitching me out.

I like the Neon duck, she has a cool name


I enjoy the Beatles, there first stuff is kinda fluffy though.


Would you choose fluffy or so druged up it's not even funny.

Drugged up is interesting, sometimes better than I love her and she loves me

Sometimes not

I'm staling

Someone is reading me staling, WEIRD!

I need to stock up on duck tape.

OBAMA WON!!!!!!!!! w00000000t w00000t w000ttt w00000000t w00000t w000t!!!!

Skanky is a funny word

w000t!

Ok, I'm done.


~Electrical Fowl

9 comments:

pookieface :] said...

ok. yeah, ur exeeedingly wierd. AND I DID ANSWER MY PHONE! ur coming over on friday, so i must have not fallen off the edge of the earth.

griffinrider said...

i don't cry from onions, either.

i think EVERYTHING ends in ugly truths.

pancakes are overrated.

hello! i'm griffinrider.

b2the3 said...

hullo,

It's a pleaser to make your aqqantance. I wonder if I only use words like that for the joy of misspelling them. there's the secret to my brilliance!!!!!! It's a good thing to already think I'm odd.

~Neon DUCK.

b2the3 said...

Oddity is but a nesisity dear wattson. Nessisity is not nesistity, only the belief of having nessisisty. (I murdered that word!) Why am I so phisosophical (this one too!) today? I suppose it's because I was playing with my *muffled snort* PLATO!!!!! Get it? It's Punny!
L-O,
L-O,
L-O-V-E,
B

Anonymous said...

Welcome griffinrider, to the crazieness of the inside thoughts of Neon duck and B. Becca, I didn't understand a word of that. I had to read it six times. Oh and by the way, I really don't get it. Care to explain slowly using words that I can understand? Wow, I just insulted myself in a way. Anywho, just got back from the pool were I spent about two hours with Pooks and Neon Duck. Pooks, I would stay away from Abby for a while, I bet she's still a little bit fumey from your comments about Gnomes *Cough* *Dark Matter* *Cough* *Cough* Sorry, must be comming down with something. :P I feel like typing a lolt for some reason. Ok Nean Duck, that post was pretty much pure insanity, but it did make me laugh a lot. Is that how your mind works? It just scrambles a bunch of random thoughts into the paranoma of your thinking process. Ok, to be honest, I have no idea what I just said, I bet it didn't make sense though. Oh well, half the stuff on this blog doesn't.

Your's truely, and extreamly bored,

~*HappyCload*~

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

wow happy cload i understood that before you did thats just sad:)

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

btb Neon duck that was interesting...and funny

~OMG

Anonymous said...

*Sneer*

~*HappyCload*~

Anonymous said...

*LOL* ~~~~~Squiggle~~~~~~
I<3 Squiggles
LOL NiPpY!!!