BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

New House Plans/ JB's

Hi. It's Me. Sorry I Havent Been On In A While, I Had VBS and My Cuzins Were Up. just had to do This Thing. Liz (my cuzin whose my age) thinks i have ADD. watevs. this will be a long post. Just a warning.
BTW... why doesnt anyone ever comment on my posts??


Today, when we were waiting for my gma and gpa to pick my cousins up, me Liz, and Andrew and my sis were talking to my dad about how we should get a plasma, and then we figured out we would have to redo the room and then we made a whole new plan for our house. It is awesome freaking awesome. We would switch the family room around and take out the windows, but redo my porch and make it into a room, and there would be french doors and steps connecting it to the family room, and we would extend our house out a bit, and put in a music room with vaulted celings where we could stash our piano, drums, and acoustic guitar, and then we would buy shveet recording equipment and then a bass, an electric or two, and probably way better drums, and then we would redo the kitchen, put in an island, and make a little hole/ counter in the wall that connects it to the dining room and then put in a 'kidney shaped pool' that is around 3-9 feet deep, that could go around our music studio, and then we could take out the stupid freaking stupid patio we never use to make room for it. I told my dad we should buy the neighbors behind us's house, take down the fence and the house and put in a gym, and a gymnastics center for me to practice in as well. PERFECT huh?!?!?! oh, and we would have to get WAAAAAAAAAY more than one plasmas. i told my dad we sould all buy two lottery tickets at Kroger to see if they would cover the expenses.
He shouldnt get my hopes up like that. Yes i know im rambling.


Anyway, we all know the Jonas Brothers looks are the only thing saving them (so not fair... Joe even looks hottt with short hair, and i heart Kevin's laugh!), but actually they are freaking hilarious! Here's something me and Liz found..., well part of it. The best part (the muffin man) got cut off. Also, their old sound was nice. Heres some songs:
Poor Unfortunate Souls
Year 3000 Dude, Nick is like our age! Woah.
then there's this. Watch it. It's HiLaRiOuS!!!
Burnin' Up (official music video)

"i cant grow a mustache."


anyway, EnJoY!!!!!!!


~Pookieface=]

Read B's post too. did they break up and i dont know about it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pooks, post a pic of the blue streak!!!

~*HappyCload*~

cady said...

Ha. Planning extensively like that . . . something I would totally do. Hah. Usually happens when I'm in charge of a group of people. I come up with some well-thought-out, elaborate plan, that always can't be done due to some technicality that is usually lack of funds. Sigh.

ChEErs!

pookieface :] said...

ummm, HC, first i have to get the pix off the camera onto a card at Target, and then figure out how to put it on here, but i will. probably.

sorry about not calling u back, but my cuzins were in town 4 vbs u know, n i just 4got. SRY!!