BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fail!

Well I just got an 80% on that STUPID test. Ah well it shouldn’t be too big of a deal…but if I got an 80 on that I’m COMPLETELY AND MOST ROYALY SCREWED for bio. Dear God in heaven I am so done with school! Like, literally. It’s summer. I’M FINISHED! I’m trying to make myself excited by using LOTS OF CAPITAL LETTERS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!

Nothing.

Not too excited yet….my grades are bringing me down. I’m REALLY worried about all these final grades…I’ve worked so hard to get A’s all year and now this just makes all that work kinda useless.

I just need to see how I did and I’ll be fine….I’m a spaz cake.

So anyway Em broke her knee cap on Sunday and that was really scary. She went to the ER but they just did x rays and recommended a docter…I wonder if they always do that. Like if I went in there and my brain was falling out and I was thrasing around in pain if they would x ray it and refer me to a good doctor. So she’s going to the doctor today and they’ll tell her if she needs sugery…let’s hope not!

So I’ve been playing nurse all week for my Emilybelle, and Matt’s been over a lot and I’ve been studying for exams that I’ve failed and all this sort of crap and now I’m done and I still happen to be FREAKING OUT.

~NEON

0 comments: