BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Day #1

Hey guys, so I left for Florida around 6:30 this morning and drove for about 13 hours! It was pretty uneventful. There was a lot of farm land, and then tons of trees, billboards, and more trees. Nothing much to look at. Now we're in Savannah, Georgia and are going to stay here all day tomorrow to see stuff around here. Oh! On the way here we stopped at this one gas station and there was an old person biker gang! I was going to get them on video, but they probably would have stabbed me. Anyways, in the gas station there were a bunch of jars of pigs feet, it was really nasty, so I took a picture to show you guys later. A little while after we left there we saw the gang on the road and I got some really funny video of them. Speaking of video, I don't think I'll be able to post any videos until we're actually at the condo in Florida. I really tried getting it to work on the laptop but you all know how much technology loves me, therefor I'll have no videos for you for the next few days. Oh my god, the best part was this gas station we passed called El Cheapo! I thought it was hilarious...don't judge, me there was nothing interesting to look at so the El Cheapo was a nice change. The tree covered mountains lost their magic after about a mile. You know what I love about the south? It's hot, it's way prettier than flat Ohio, and every place you go has sweet tea. You know what I hate about the south? They're all confederates and want to burn us. Anyways, I miss all of you guys so much already! MW, there were a ton of moments when I found myself thinking "Wow, MW would make some hilarious perverted comment about this", I can't believe I'm actally saying that I miss your perverted-ness, haha. I'll get some videos up as soon as I can. I love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"They're all confederates and want to burn us." I agree, even though I have southern blood. Nice to know your thinking of me though. Love and miss you too.

Neon Duck said...

El Cheapo...jez only in America +) I hope you have an excellent time, I'll miss you!

pookieface :] said...

ah haha both of those were so funny! and my cousins live in NC (they moved there from UA though, like 8 yeas ago) and everytime we come down they make a big sign that says Yanks.. Enter here or welcome Yanks etc, i think its so funny!
old people should not ride motorcycles, they would shake and make them crash!
i wonder if El Cheapo is too cheap to pay minimum wage.. if not that would be so funny to say yeah, i work at El Cheapo... you?
haha!
i miss you already!