BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

High School Sucks

Hey guys! So I just happened to come across this video last night and I wanted you to see it. I know I personally hate how high school is portrayed in tv and movies, so this video kind of made my day. Plus, the song is really catchy and I can't get it out of my head. I tried to upload it straight to the blog a million times but once I got it the video was too wide and it got covered up by the bar thing on the right. So I'm just going to post the URL and you can watch it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWy_uauR-6k&annotation_id=annotation_785603&feature=iv

I don't know exactly what this is going to be...I think eventually they're making a full length film out of it, but it'll be something only played to youtube? I really have no idea. You can look into it more (they have their own channel), but I just thought the song was awesome!

11 comments:

Neon Duck said...

Amen! that was awesome! made me lol.

Neon Duck said...

Amen! that was awesome! made me lol.

Neon Duck said...

Oh bugger....

HappyCload said...

Haha, I see you're back to double posting things. Nice job. Anyways, wasn't that video amazing!? It actually portrays High School as how it really is, a rare thing to come by.

Neon Duck said...

hey I've been good about not double posting! And it is indeed an rare thing to come by.

Anonymous said...

...I'm comin' to your house after school...

HappyCload said...

That would be pretty impossible since school is already out, haha.

Anonymous said...

You knew it was me? (sigh) Nothing gets past you does it?

pookieface :] said...

hahahaha!!!!!!!! i loved it! 'its high scholl and it sucks, yeah it sucks so much!" hahaha :] that was greatttt!

MW, didnt you know Happy is a psychic?!?!

HappyCload said...

Yeah,I knew you were going to say that Pooks. I'm in Savannah you guys! It's so hot down here, and so...southern, but nice. Probably better than the storms we hear you guys were getting.

HappyCload said...
This comment has been removed by the author.