BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Doodle Your Life Away

I swear, this year I doodle more than 7th and 8th grades combined.

Tomorrow (is it sad that I'm just learning to spell that right?) is the last day of the quarter. I went a whole quarter of high school with out imminent death.

I learned my pet peeves!!! I didn't think anything really bothered me, but the list is as follows:


  1. People who breathe from their mouths. Excuse me, I just can stand that sound.

  2. People who read your doodles over your shoulder and don't even bother to keep their laughter to themselves. Ozwald. (or Oswald. (or Loud-Mouth-Breather-Who-Can't-Keep-his-Eyes-on-his-own-paper.))

  3. Teachers who are a.) overly peppy (horne) or b.) underly peppy (sayre). Why can't I just have 7 Ruffings.

  4. Teachers who don't GIVE NOTES BACK!!

But yes. Anyway, exciting news!! I have convinced one brother into techiehood and the other into thespianism. In other words: I get to sit in on Memorial play practices for the next three years.


Speaking of Memorial: you know how people are always like "when you're old, you'll remember high school as the best years of your life"? Disagree. Disagree. DISAGREE. It'll always be middle school. I look in the mirror and think 'what happened to that cute little sevie who was so happy'?? The answer is simple! High school happened. I had a dentist appointment yesterday and i freaked out when we went past memorial like "Mom! You missed the turn!!!!" and she was like "Hon, you go to BRADLEY." She only calls me "hon" when i've been a space case. Oh well. I'll be Doodling My Life Away....


5 comments:

Neon Duck said...

No, I still can't figure out how to spell that. Lolz. I agree with your peeves. And I really think highschool will be great. I'm honestly happier in high school...maybe my middle school depression was my weird way of maturing...into a happy teen? I don't know, all I know is middle school was awesome, but I"m only looking foreward to the even better times.

b2the3 said...

well, i guess i just am always looking at the past. although, all through middle school i wanted to get to high school. stupid b. i really liked it there, even with the druggies and jocks and crazy teachers. i hope that high school can live up to that.

pookieface :] said...

High School for me is getting better, but im too busy all the time to really care. Is still ranks below a 5 on the awesome scale tho. It goes up to 10. Memorial was definately a 15. (im wearing my jags track shirt)

... I breathe through my mouth but i dont think that i make a funny noise...

Ugh at Davidson there is like NO DIVERSITY. soooooooooooooo different from Memorial.
75% Jock/ athletic
15% Skater/ Druggies
5% Just Plain Weird
5% Artistic (ya know what i mean by that right?)

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

Ours is 65% jock/prep
10% creepy gangsters
10% Hohoho's (if u catch my drift)
5% weirdos
.0001 % skater / druggies
10% awsome people
not much difference

pookieface :] said...

yeah but at least you guys have some smokin hot guys! (Dreamboat (seth), matt, tyler, trent, etc.)