BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Worst Week

 

I think it’s fair to say that this hasn’t been my week. Monday I said things I didn’t mean and it wasn’t a big deal. Closed the door on my head and dropped my GINORMOUS algebra 2 book on my foot four or five times. Tuesday I forgot my lunch and bought. Then I spilled said lunch all over my hand… and it was a salad with LOTS of dressing. Let me  just say: EW. And I cut my finger on a bucket. A ROUND BUCKET. I picked up fundraiser stuff and one of the boxes was missing, but we found it. So, :) The band-aid from my bucket cut was beginning to cut off my circulation, so I cut it off with a pair of scissors. BAAAAAD idea. Don’t ever cut off a band-aid with a pair of scissors. You WILL cut yourself again and need a second band-aid. Yesterday, Wednesday, I got every single move in band wrong. I also failed an algebra thing. Puppets yielded killer. I am so out of practice! :( Today, it was character (it’s homecoming spirit week). So I got  out my Hermione costume. I was called a freak in 3 languages. No, really: English, Spanish, and Hindi. Plus I somehow managed to get yogurt on my forehead. And I cut my lip on my clarinet in band and hit my head on the stand.

But I have faith that this BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD week will not END on a sour note.  This game is one of my only refuges. That sounds REALLY lame now that I  read it… but never the less, it’s a good game to beat your frustrations on. I don’t recommend it if you have to go somewhere in the next hour, it’s SO addictive.

But leave the whining blogger be!

Love Y’all!

B

9 comments:

pookieface :] said...

Aw becca! Im sorry! Im laughing at you but im also really sorry! OH MY GOD! i saw part of harry potter and the sorcerors stone and it is really good! I want to see all of them now! Im sorry about your band-aid mishaps and about algebra... i dropped my bookbag on my toe the other day and thought it was broken.
but.........
TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE THE BEST DAY OF THE WEEK THOUGH. im excited.

Neon Duck said...

'a;riohuagl;kertioa yeds

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!
And the game is amazing...I laughed manically, MWAHAHA. And though your week got worse I'm sure this weekend will be good.

b2the3 said...

i know, right? i love that game! It's great. Harry potter is epic! Broken toe is contagious... i know like four people with it right now.

pookieface :] said...

....?

b2the3 said...

my choir director triped down her stairs and broke her toe, then my friend from choir, Danni, had a soccer accident and sprained hers. later that day, someone steped on it on accident and it broke. Our friend Sara somehow managed to break her toe playing volleyball... it's going around!

pookieface :] said...

Haha i get it now! Wow, that is very special... i almost broke my toe over the summer doing a punch front... i had to get it xrayed even.

pookieface :] said...

okey that game is REAAAAAAAAAALLY addicting.

b2the3 said...

I KNOW!!! I spent like 2 hours playing it last saturday... i need a life...

pookieface :] said...

haha me too! i was supposed to be workn on my outline for my honors bio project... ha!