BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

I feel like a piece of poop...

Hey.

I am like, not even trying today. Boots, sweats, t shirt, and unmatching jacket.

OH! i love, love, love the neutrogena Clean and Clear kit. Best 'investment' ever.

Erin and Eric are no more.... Eric is a poophead, and now Erin is sad all the time.

I really really miss Austin, he didn't go to the game or homecoming and i havent seen him since like, july or june i think.

Brandon needs to get over Cass. She has moved on. Way way way on.

I ain't lovedrunk right now.

I have voice tomorrow. I really want to get better but i never have time to practice. I did the warm ups like, 3x this week, and i sang through my songs, um, not at all. I finish my homework and then its 1030 and its too late to play or sing loud. :( Oh, and i have a full theory lesson to do but those are pretty easy.

Ugh.

Marisa (my new friend) is getting a german shepard. I am NOT sleeping over at her house, ever, now.

I cant belive on Friday we are done with the first 9 weeks. It has gone so fast.

My life is about to get insanely hectic.

I am stopping by lauras at like 6:30 today after conditioning because i left my adidas shoes there and i want them back!

I miss you guys so freakin much!

Pookieface Yheart :]smiley

9 comments:

Neon Duck said...

Well I could've guess as much with the whole eric and erin thing.

REALLY? YOU, not lovedrunk?

Even I am a little tipsy!

I hope things get better...mondays always suck.

pookieface :] said...

voice was good, and yep, me not lovedrunk is a shock isnt it? Its just that there are like no cute guys here, that i know. And even still ive only seen like 10 cute guys in the halls. Its depressing.

So kiersten (remember her? From MS gymn?) brought her bf, brandon, to conditioning yesterday and he just sat there the whole time... i talked to him tho and hes nice and actually kinda cute. Whoda thunk she could get a guy like that?!

Neon Duck said...

kfshioperhsgol;djvz

That girl angers me vastly.

And I wouldn't really doubt it.

pookieface :] said...

At least her breath doesnt smell as bad this year.

But yeah i know what you mean. Ugh.

b2the3 said...

idk who that is... :) blissful innocence! this year is going ridiculously fast!!!

pookieface :] said...

OMG I KNOW! i cant wait for it to be over though... but also idk how im going to juggle gymnastics and homework then track and homework.... but im getting a studyhall second semester so that should be good.

Neon Duck said...

I cannot wait until ICT is over!!!!!!!!! I hate the class SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. A blissful study hall would be increadibly awesome. I really can't believe it's already the end of the nine weeks.

pookieface :] said...

Oh my gosh i know. But without ICT i never get on the blog, i always comment and post during announcements in here.

UGH! We have an alg quiz today and its the last quiz grade before report cards and im so scared! I have had to redo homework like 3x cause its always wrong. :[

b2the3 said...

we had an alg. test today and it better count for this 9 weeks, cause i did awesome. i have ict next semiseter i'll be SOOOOOOO sad when i don't have ceremics... at least i'll still have clay club with Ruff.