BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lunch

You all do realize our conversation at lunch was entirely hypothetical?

It was the equivalent of me asking "If I rolled off a cliff in a huge hollow pumpkin would you be more shocked at my stupidity or the randomness of it?" (Seriously, answer that).

I was just spazing as Neons do best.

But now it's good to know that if something does happen (which it may not, contrary to popular belief) I'll be prepared, and in the mean time I'm not going to worry about B's potential third wheel problem. (Which may not even occur.) See how mature I can be?

Love y'all!

NEON DUCK

7 comments:

b2the3 said...

should i be more scared that you've adopted my "y'all" or that you are worried about ME when you have an awesome guy tripping all over himself whenever your in the room? dude. i don't think it'll even BE a problem.

Neon Duck said...

I just felt like mixing up my vocab a bit. He IS pretty awesome, isn't he?. +) And I suppose I believe you.

Neon Duck said...

about in not being a problem, he doesn't trip over himself.

pookieface :] said...

no but hes falling for you!


HAHAHA!

im calling you tonight... i want to hear everything!

Neon Duck said...

okay...+). But I'm really not sure if he likes me or not....

pookieface :] said...

he does lovie :]

b2the3 said...

YES!!!!!!