BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This glorious life

I was just thinking about how my life is most wondrous.

Just think about it, I'm beating odds not being born in a 3rd world country

I have free speech

I have the perfectly sound health of mind and body

I have a lovely (usually) family

I have the opportunity to have a good education.

And yet, even with all these things without you guys I would find it difficult to just make it through the day.

So I want to say that I love you all. And I appreciate what you do for me, and just being there, putting up with my quirks. You guys just add that 'it' factor to my life. And I am so excited to hang out with you this weekend!

~Love NEON.

P.S. B, you have to add every song from Gnarls Barkley 'The odd couple' album, especially blind mary.

1 comments:

pookieface :] said...

Awwww! :] same same same!!! i CANNOT WAIT for this weekend!