BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

J'aime le francais... =]

I love French. lets say that now. Here's a paragraph dedicated to all my Frenchies.... it may not be true but still...
Mes amis et moi, nous aimons les magasins. J'aime l'anglais mais mais elles aiment les maths. Nous detestons les examens. Neon Duck et moi, nous adorons le velo, mais Livy aime bien le foot. J'aime la pizza mais HappyCload preferes le hamburger, et nous adorons les frites. =] Mais nous n'aimons pas les escargots. Blech.


Didja like it??? =]
Sorry Dibs and Heat Sig (ur new name...) arent in it... here ill make a short one to. if u understand french.
Mon ami Heat Signature et moi, nous adorons ecoutons (?????) de la musique. Disby aime visite la 'Guide To Nerdiocity'.

"my friend Heat Sig and me love to listen to music. Dibsy likes to visit our blog."

So yeah.

tchao!!!!!
luv pooks.
p.s. im so glad me n leu are back to normal.... i feel like such a bitch.... dont kill me B!!! =]

13 comments:

Dibsy said...

What was the first paragraph mean???

I aime it!!! :DD

Neon Duck said...

Hey! Do you all want to let me know what's going on yet? because like, ANY attempt to increase my nonexistant love life won't work.

Let me repeate that: ANYTHING YOU TRY WON'T WORK AND I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE AWKWARD AFTER EFFECTS!

Dibsy said...

Wait. You have a love life? AND it's nonexistent! HIGH 5, ME TOO!

Unknown said...

Yo, HEAT SIGNATURE IN DA HOUSE! OH YEAH! I AM SO NOT 1337!

Okay,Pookieface:](btw, is it allright if I call you Pooks?)
if you're wondering why I've been offline it's because my stupid modem quit working and it took fo-EVAH for the stupid company to mail us a new one, but I'm back.

Habla espanol?No?Si? Tal Ves?
No comprende Francies.

Hola, senorita pina loca cabesa!

(speak spanish?yes? no? Maybe?
I don't understand French.

Hello Ms crazy pineapple head.

(that was not an insult)

Heat Sig Out!

Dibsy said...

Hasta luego...?

Neon Duck said...

ohh that's fun, how long have you taken spanish?

Unknown said...

I don't take spanish, it's just something that my family likes

Neon Duck said...

hmm, odd.

Neon Duck said...

You make me chuckle.

pookieface :] said...

u say that alot....
that was so random with gabby today at practice... omg, idk what i even started laughing about...

Neon Duck said...

oh but so halerious.

pookieface :] said...

hey... heat signature.... teach me more spanish words and stuff plz!!!

Dibsy said...

Goodbye people. FOREVER. (jk)