BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Analizing my name. aka torturing you poor souls who are trying to forget science...

I watching West Side story at the moment. Opening scene, I recomend it to anyone with class.

So most outsiders tend to question my name. Cuz it's k00L, that's why.

But here's the synonum:

Neon:

Ne

Atomic #: 10

Protons:10

Electrons:10

Neutrons: 10.180

Mass:20.180

Group:18

Fowl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, the sharks all wear blue wannabe chucks. Didn't notice the Jets.

So I'm running right now, so don't try and murder me.

When your a jet your a jet all the way from your first ciggaret 'till your last dying day....

~A many named Fowl.

19 comments:

pookieface :] said...

wow. so i guess we are learning something in science. whod a thunk??

Dibsy said...

I don't get it. (scratches head nervously)

Neon Duck said...

Hum, yeah well tha't bound to happen sometime, and Dibs, as you constantly remind us, you are only in 6th grade.

b2the3 said...

I <3 u, ducky. I ttly knew what you were saying. I was amazed.

Neon Duck said...

w00t! Understanding. YESSSSSSSSESESE.

Dibsy said...

What does all this stuff MEAN??? 0.0??

Neon Duck said...

Nothing your puny little 6th grade mind can comprehend. Kidding, I'm not that mean. But I don't want to bother explaining things that you won't need for a few years.

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

agggggghhhhh Science NOOOOOOOOOOO get it away

Neon Duck said...

exactly, my friend

Dibsy said...

HUM. (eats oatmeal cookie quietly)

Neon Duck said...

****** THIS* IS * THE * BUTTON * YOU * WANT * TO * USE* IT'S * CALLED * AN ASTRIC*

*Stomps away.*

Dibsy said...

(Excuse me, but I prefer ze parenthesis.)

Neon Duck said...

*ASSSSSTRIC!!!!*


*Virtually smites Dibs*

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo, smite. That's a fun word.

Dibsy said...

(virtually decks ND)

Parenthesis-a word that is hard to spell.

Neon Duck said...

Wasn't official CUZ YOU DIDN'T USE THE ASTRIC, AND YOUR SMITED ANYWAY, SO DECKING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Dibsy said...

You can't spell parenthesis. Well, can you?

Neon Duck said...

don't need to, don't use them, and stop talking, you've been smote.

Dibsy said...

(i shall speak telephathetically then through my parenthesis)