BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh God.... i hate life.

O.M.G.
I hate my life... my best friend lies to me, is a tart (lol, Abs!), and takes 'my' guys....

my back hurts, my head hurts my heart hurts and yet i STILL have to be a freaking optimist all the time. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!

Plus this whole screenname thing is driving me insane.

PLUS my teenspace thing just crashed after like, i put on like, 30 new icons, and i dont know if they saved or not.

AND i cant switch to art because you have to take gym for the other 18 weeks, and since were already like 9 weeks into school i cant drop honors sci and do 3d art which sux because some of my friends that are taking that calss have it second period which is when i want to take it. All i would have to do is switch comp and sci. so yeah.

PLUS mms gymnastics pix are tomarrow and i dont know how im gonna do my hair. argh.

ALSO idk what im going to wear to Abbey's party, and we have a geo quiz tomarrow.
like i said:

I. Freaking. Hate. Life.

-pooks
just let me sulk in peace.

18 comments:

Dibsy said...

Computers are evil that way, they hate us all. But I wuv you. (hugz pooks) But I will let you sulk in peace by going away now. Bye.

Anonymous said...

DONT TURN EMO!!!if u do then ill make u go to those emo help classes!!and ill make u sit through like 5hrs of them lecturing u!!!WE STILL CARE ABOUT U!!!<3!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pooks, you really need to stop this.

~*HappyCload*~

Neon Duck said...

Dude. It all worked out. YOU ALL JUST HAVE TO SPAZ ALLLL THE TIME DON'T YOU?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!? B Isn't happy until she spazzes. Pooks, there you are. It all worked out.....deep breath. And the pic's turned out reallllllyyyyy well and yeah. I think as a group we all need to take a deeeeeeeeeeeeep colective shuddering cleansing breath, cuz I spaz too, but just over math and realationships.

Dibsy said...

Everyone needs a spaz attack every once in a while, but not all the time, Pooky.

Hey Anonymous. Are you Happycload?

Dibsy said...

Hey Neon Duck. (flashes da thumbz up sign) I dig the new profile pic of yours. ;D

pookieface :] said...

hmm, i think anonymous might be saaniiiiiiiii. just maybees.
i am a spaz arent i?? o well. ur right we all DO need to spaz sometimes....... no comment about the emo thing.... except whatevs. And hope doesnt sound that bad actually. one of Leu (laura u's) friends was in it and loved it cuz u got to screw around and eat, and listen to music and then do homework on top of it. so yeah, and thats it. Although if i WAS in hope, then i still woulndt get to take any art classes. ARGH!!! i so cant wait for H.S.

u know that unless the johnses move i will be going to hs with zach, then zach jack and jared for two years, then just jack and jared. hmmm....

Dibsy said...

Who the heck is Sani??? D;

Neon Duck said...

nothing for you to be concerned about, and thank you dibs, melikes my new pic too.

Anonymous said...

No I'm wasn't the anonymous post. I always post as HappyCload. Just for future references. And do you seriously think I would spaz out that much on her? THAT post and MY post were way different. You need to catch onto these things Dibsy. By the way. Is 'Sani' our code name for...that one friend of ours who used to have long flowing blond hair and then cut it short? You know, Finland? If it's not...just correct me or something. It may be a whole different person lol. OH! We should just call her Finland from now on. That can be here name on here. Oh crap. I gtg.

~*HappyCload*~

Dibsy said...

...the only link i have to your blog will possibly be deleted. -_- I aime you. Don't you aime me too?

Neon Duck said...

oh dear,

Dibsy said...

oh dear. what is that supposed to mean? don't you aime me too???

Neon Duck said...

YOu said somthing about something being deleated.

pookieface :] said...

yeah, its her nickname. im so tired., i had something important to say too...................... dang i forgot.

Dibsy said...

Ummm...never mind. I just put in a permaneant link to your blog! w00t.

If I suddenly fall off the west side of the earth then you will know what will have had happened to me.

Neon Duck said...

good to know, you can tell me what it;s like.

Dibsy said...

ACtuaslly, that means I'm never coming back ever again. O_O