BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

what now?

I feel like i missed a lot... I mean really I'm really tempted just to stop here and not think about trying to catch up and you know this might just be "furthering my relationship with Edna"? cause i gotta spend time with her typing away at your guys rants... let alone make one of my own if i get bored which happens easily of course then i stop being bored because i begin typing... in which case i stop typing causing me to be bored again which means i start typing making me take like 2 minutes per word... that's right this took two minutes to type EACH WORD!!! that's right try adding it... don't tell me the answer... cause i don't know it... that's right i told you to do a math problem that i don't know the problem to its like the string theory. If you figure it out go back in time and let people know... but then they would know... and you wouldn't have figured it out... but then they wouldn't know cause u never went back to tell you.. ooh! I'm blowing your mind.. just like here!

Rules of the house:
1.Clean up after yourself
2.never die in the kitchen
3.try to not choke
4.OK.. never die in the house
5.No! don't EVER die
6.There are exceptions to all rules

IF THIS SENTENCE IS TRUE
THEN SANTA CLAUS EXISTS

Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness.

Proof that I am Dracula

(1) Everyone is afraid of Dracula.

(2) Dracula is afraid of only me.

Therefore I am Dracula.

OH! like the the fact that Edna and i have a kid? yeah we named him "kit" he is a famous movie star... you may have seen him on night rider.. yeah and how does that work? that is for me to know and guess what more mind exploders!:

Proving that 3 + 2 = 0

Assume A + B = C, and assume A = 3 and B = 2.

Multiply both sides of the equation A + B = C by (A + B).

We obtain A² + 2AB + B² = C(A + B)

Rearranging the terms we have

A² + AB - AC = - AB - B² + BC

Factoring out (A + B - C), we have

A(A + B - C) = - B(A + B - C)

Dividing both sides by (A + B - C), that is, dividing by zero, we get A = - B, or A + B = 0, which is evidently absurd.

Proving that 2 = 1

Here is the version offered by Augustus De Morgan: Let x = 1. Then x² = x. So x² - 1 = x -1. Dividing both sides by x -1, we conclude that x + 1 = 1; that is, since x = 1, 2 = 1.

Quine, p.5

Assume that

a = b. (1)

Multiplying both sides by a,

a² = ab. (2)

Subtracting b² from both sides,

a² - b² = ab - b² . (3)

Factorizing both sides,

(a + b)(a - b) = b(a - b). (4)

Dividing both sides by (a - b),

a + b = b. (5)

If now we take a = b = 1, we conclude that 2 = 1. Or we can subtract b from both sides and conclude that a, which can be taken as any number, must be equal to zero. Or we can substitute b for a and conclude that any number is double itself. Our result can thus be interpreted in a number of ways, all equally ridiculous.


(1) TWEEDLEDOO EXISTS

(2) BOTH SENTENCES IN THESE SENTENCES ARE FALSE


(1) TWEEDLEDUM DOES NOT EXIST

(2) TWEEDLEDEE DOES NOT EXIST

(3) AT LEAST ONE OF THESE SENTENCES ARE FALSE


source


15 comments:

Dibsy said...

So...you're dark athene...

Hello... (shakes hand) I know you're Asian. XD Me too!

Neon Duck said...

Wow, DM, way to come back with a bang. *goes for hug then thinks better of it and goes with awkward hand shake*. PLEASE stay with us and comment daily!

Anonymous said...

Wow Neon. You acually WANNA hug him...hmmm...FRICK!...sorry. I was preparing for what I'm gonna say when you both punch me. Anywho. I thought you where done posting DM. You havn't been on for like...ever. So...yeah. I have a major headache now. Seriously, no joke. I uhh...maybe kinda need to talk to you on Monday about some stuff I may have said on Friday/today, so don't let me forget. Because you know I will.

~*HappyCload*~

p.s. I have no idea why. But remember that time last year when we were arguing over weather zero was a number or not? And then the whole 'curious behavior for a straight man' thing started. Lol. Ahh, good times, good times.

Neon Duck said...

yeah, okay, WHAT HAPPENED ON FRIDAY????

Dibsy said...

Has dark athene dude ever posted at all?

Neon Duck said...

Yeah, likeee 4 times, including this one, but he's back for good now, ISN'T THAT RIGHT DM?!?!

Anonymous said...

He is SO not reading these. I can feel it...and...NOTHING HAPPENED ON FRIDAY!

~*HappyCload*~

Neon Duck said...

Yeah, Exept for you all playing my life like dolls. What made you think it was cool to take my crap into your hands? If I'd wanted to know IIIIII would have asked. I didn't care and I already knew the answer, so now everything is awkward and I'm left waist deep in stupid, hope you had fun.

dark_athene said...

well what happend on friday... well B hit me TWICE and well jessica hugged me TWICE (one hurting me slightly..) and yesh i am posting sometimes >.>

Dibsy said...

HI DARK ATHENE. WON'T YOU SAY HI TO ME TOO????

pookieface :] said...

idk. be quiet. im in a bad mood.
o.m.g.
abby was like trying to get me to tell her what "happened" on friday and i was like, dude, nothing happened!!!! and stuff and she was like yeah, right, b's tring to dictate my love life isnt she. and i said nope, because nothing happend, and i was like ARGH!!! ABBY! LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!. and she wouldnt. but o well, im gonna be dead on mon becuz i couldnot keep my eyes open while i was bebesitting today, cuz i stayed up till 4 last night. ugh. i feel like crap.

Neon Duck said...

Uh, yeah. There was stuff going on, but now it's k00L, AND it turned out everyone WAS being idgets. But as I say it's k00l now and I'll never say this again.

pookieface :] said...

good.

Neon Duck said...

w00t.

Dibsy said...

k00lio.