BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Farewell, participents in Band.

(Please select Beethoven's Moonlight Sonate on the playlist).

May you enjoy band camp, I'll be here, forever. With Batholomew, my lonely Cello.

Have fun forever, while I watch dust collect on the unfinished cabinets, watch reruns of Scrubs and try and fail to write an acceptable sentence.

Flirt with hot guys forever while I imagine them from books.


BUT WAIT! THERE'S AN UPSIDE: (SWITCH TO AN UPBEAT TUNE)


I'm in the Orchestra.

~THE MOST CHEERFUL DUCK.

7 comments:

b2the3 said...

ducks! band's over at 8! not 10! yay! i'm having fun. i wwould have more fun if u were there, though. no new friends to date. one particular cloady friend of ours HAS gone down a rank or two. :p she keeps on bringing up my favorite blue eyes. i love you, L! just not so much any more... jk, jk.

Neon Duck said...

Yes, well they way you were talking about them they captured colour of all the water and blue skies of the world. CAn't blame her for making fun of that.

pookieface :] said...

Hey, i told you how to talk to hot guys... AND YOU TALKED TO MATT THIESSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that counts for something!

b2the3 said...

you know what? it *is* a little cliche to think that a overly romantic heart can be ridiculed so easily. and i can't help it if it's true.
Thiessen? as in Senorita Thiessen? Ducky, you dog! i want deets!

Neon Duck said...

HEEEE WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DREAMY. THough, I don't think I'd ever hear the phrase 'ducky you dog' you make me laugh.

pookieface :] said...

Matt... Eeek! :] wonderful memories.

Neon Duck said...

agreed. Experiance of a lifetime.