BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Summer is dwindling.

B could give me the exact number of days like the meany she is.

I digress: Summer is dwindling,

And we need to get together.

Just like I need to annotate Of Mice and Men.

There isn't any underline button, this saddens me.

Anyway, I tried to write poetry today...(well, two nights ago I like to keep things present tense so it was today).

And the result was a horrific laughing stock next to some of B's masterpieces.

But I was rather proud of this because it was the fruit of two hours hard work and a sleepless night.

And I think they are lyrics.

They are begging to dance with a melody, Pookie, I need your help.

Because you are starting a band, are you not?

I really want to write songs, and it's killing me that your not here to plunk away on the piano.

When you get back please call me.

Naturally I was writing poetry because my book has been stationary for a month.

Which is annoying.

Just like the fact that summer is dwindling.

Well, I need to go be productive.

I don't remember my point.

~NEON ducking.

3 comments:

b2the3 said...

What's today? the 8th? 17 days.
and thank you for the poetry comment. I really don't think they're that good though.
I want to read this poetry of yours. PRONTO. (ha. I just said "pronto".) but seriously.

Neon Duck said...

no, it's not a high calaber of lit.

pookieface :] said...

Haha I saw the other post first... I would be incredibly happy to help you with the melody. And I do believe I'm going through piano withdrawl. I wrote part of a song too while I was here which means I have 2 started. The newest one is not very good so ill show you in person when o get back. Soon:)