BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day (an acurate account)

School started today... yay? Yes: YAY! maybe.... you decide.
FIRST DAY: FRESHMAN YEAR

Wake up. It's still dark. Roll over and check the clock. It's 3 a.m. Try to go back to sleep, but it doesn't really work. Ponder everything that could go wrong. Turn on iPod. Turn off iPod. Turn it on again. This is the last song, then I'm going to fall asleep. Repeat thought for 12 more songs before actually turning it off. Finally go back to sleep. Wake up again. It's STILL DARK!! Roll over and check the clock. It's 6. Ok, feet on floor. Get dressed. Listen to Sir Spazalot fight with Allie over whether 5:30 is too early to wake up. Brush teeth. Pack lunch. Get backpack. Hear Sir Spazalot ranting about people who use other people's toothbrushes. Run upstairs to make sure it wasn't me. Stop him before he uses MY toothbrush. Make him put on his glasses. Break out the sharpie and write my name on my toothbrush. Grab a glass of OJ.

Bus Stop. Most everyone in the "front" of my neighborhood. No Haley. Ponder. Fight with Allie. Pray not to trip while getting on the bus. Sit by myself, behind Katman and Christain. (They have the Y chromosome so THEY get the bus buddy). Get a text from Hay informing me that she isn't on my bus. Sit with a stranger (ish. i knew her in 6th grade. but only by name).

School. Trip off bus. Collect myself. It's all good. 1st period. English. Yes, Ducky. I DO think the teacher is indeed pregnant. She says the word orange a lot. Take it as a bad omen. Decide to ignore it. 2nd period. BLANNIN!!! I suddenly like today. Remember french stuff, and suprise myself. 3rd period. Bio. Better than last year already. Decide to like the teacher even if she is a little crazy. 4th period. Ceremics. I think this will be epically amazingly awesome. LOVE THE TEACHER!!! She is incredibly cool... For an adult.

Lunch. Asure Leslie that nobody's going to trip her. Quite literally run into a certain blue eyed male. Apologize and say hi. Blush (I think I blushed...) and bask in his smile. Hurry along. Sit with friends. Rant about my smelly orange clarinet case (consider case to be omen?) because mine is in the shop so I'm borrowing. Cassually bring up said blue eyed male. Not-so-casually regret it. LAURA. Find out my apple is rotten. Too bad. Best lunch period imaginable.

5th period. Band. Realize that it's the clarient itself that smells not the case. It's DEFINATLY an omen. 6th period. World Studies. Sit by Christain. Colasante walks in. Ducky walks in. Get ditched by Christain. Sit with a Duck. It's SO MUCH better. :) Alphabetize class. Sit in back with Sarah. 7th period. Algebra. Not crazy about it.

Band. March. It's hot and I feel icky. My clarinet feels ickier. Count hours until I get Artemis back.

Pretty Good Day.
B

4 comments:

Neon Duck said...

yes, today was a pretty good day. It could have been worse.

I appreaciate you being you. Let's hope this year is a good one...

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

my day was retty awsome except for the bus ride *shivers* creepers...

Neon Duck said...

retty? what kind of word is that? I assume it's an adjective. +D

pookieface :] said...

Im so glad all you guys are having fun... Davidson isnt too horrible. I really like my Bio teacher... shes pretty awesome and i like biology. Algebra 2 is much better than geometry. And adam got his schedule changed so hes in mine and erins alg. class and in my honors bio class!!!!!
:]
Erins locker is right next to mine and she and saana are in my english class. :]
And my french class is alright... the teacher isnt 1/2 as awesome as blannin tho. Tell her i say hi! and theres this really hot guy, Baron, in my class... i think hes a junior though but i caught him checkin me out. Hes quiet though. And i saw andy kiesler today so i of course didnt say hi, and turned and wen the other way.
I still miss you.
Im glad im coming to that game. :]