BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Do the iPod Shuffle

Ok, guys. In case you hadn't noticed: NO ONE COMMENTS ANYMORE. It makes me sad D: Remember last summer when every post had like 40 comments? Those were the good ol' days. Facebook brutally slaughtered this.
Anyways. I'm just kinda bored, so I'm going to turn my iPod on shuffle and jam. Today, we'll be jammin' to:

  1. Because of Who You Are by FFH: "The mountain peaks the oceans wide. They speak your name they testify to all that is, and all that was, and all that is to come. You're the great I am; you're the holy one. You're the one and only son of God (God) (God)."
  2. Look Out by The Monkees: "Look out, here comes tomorrow. That's when I have to chose. How I wish I could barrow someone else's shoes. Mary: oh, what a sweet girl; lips like strawberry pie. Saundra, with the long hair and big curls. Can't make up my mind."
  3. Bad Reputation by Joan and the Jets: "And a girl can do what she wants to do, and that's what I'm gonna do. And I don't give a damn about my bad reputation. Woah, no. Not me. Never give a damn about my reputation."
  4. Sandy from Grease: "Stranded at the drive-in. Stranded: a fool. What will they say... Monday at school? Sandy, can't you see I'm in misery? What a way to start. Now we're apart. There's nothin' left for me. Love has flown all alone. I sit and wonder "why-i-i? Oh why?" You left me. Oh, Sandy. Oh, Sandy, baby. Someday when hi-igh school is done. Somehow; someway our two worlds will be one. In heaven forever and ever we will be. Oh, please, say you'll stay. Oh, Sandy."
  5. Take It On the Run by REO Speedwagon: "Heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another: You been messin' around. They say you got a boyfriend. You're out late ev'ry weekend. They're talkin' about you and it's bringin' me down. But I know the neighborhood and talk is cheap when the story is good. And the tales grow taller on down the line. But I'm tellin' you, babe, I don't think it's true babe. And even if it is, it keeps kissin' my mind."

So do the iPod shuffle (if you are an admin: as a new post).

6 comments:

Neon Duck said...

YES! Good music, And YES! I've noticed that no one comments and YES! I am saying YES! inthusiastically this week. and YES! it is my Birthday. Oh, YES! B, Please Add I believe in a thing called love by darkness to the playlist. YES!

Neon Duck said...

I'm going to comment again just so there's multiple comments. THIS IS GETTING PATHETIC GUYS!

b2the3 said...

you cna say that again.

b2the3 said...

this is getting pathetic guys.
there. I said it for you.

Neon Duck said...

I'm so lonely...

In this ghost town of a webpage.

pookieface :] said...

wow that was deep and haunting. dude, if i put my iPod on shuffle im guessing it would be As I Lay Dying, followed by Yiruma, followed by Releint K, followed by EleventySeven, followed by Jojo, followed by Adam Lambert, followed by Guns 'N Roses, followed by Rootbeer or something.

:]

P.s. i comment. so ha.