BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

B's Word of the Week

The word of the week this week is (drum roll please!!!) VEGEMITE!!!

According to Wikipedia.Org, (my favorite site ever! It's almost as randomly useful as I am!) Vegemite: "is a dark brown food paste made from yeast extract, used mainly as a spread on sandwiches, toast and cracker biscuits, as well as a filling of pastries like Cheesymite scroll, in Australia. It is similar to British and New Zealand Marmite and to Swiss Cenovis."

According to Dictionary.com, Vegemite can be defined as: an Australian vegetable extract used as a flavoring or spread.

According to B's Brain the PROPER definiation follows:

Vegemite (VEH-jah-mite): n disgusting brown goo that falls somewhere between Nutella (hazelnut stuff), gravy, and peanut butter.

I hope this clears up any vegemite inquiries that you may have. I realize I was a little heavy on the hyperlinks, please forgive.

Bzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Neon Duck said...

aside from being predigiously nerdy and having too much time on your hands, I must say you are one skilled individual.

pookieface :] said...

Very skilled. And thank you so much those useful definitions, and it sounds like a very disgusting food... spread... whatever.


Oh, and Lauradora dear, i approve. ;]

dark_athene said...

yeah i tried the stuff once... and >.< *shudders* nasty stuff, must be an aquired taste.

b2the3 said...

AGH!!! Ducky, I'm sad! :( Andy Wexler is an IDIOT!!!! AQUABOY BROKE UP WITH SPIDERMAN!! Poor Augie. Andy couldn't deal with his identity issues. Look who's talking. I can't believe I'm ranting about this, but Augie Hwong is a broken man now. On the plus side, Alè finally admitted she likes T.C. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go check out My Most Excellent Year by Steve Kluger from the library. Its the best book ever.