BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ladedadeda.... :]

WELL... im off to cincinati in about.... 2 hours.... so dont call my house until friday afternoon cuz i will not be there. and i doubt you would want to talk to my siblings...
GUESS WHAT!!!???!!!???
i... um... sorta met this guy... (This is for real, im not just messing with ya like i did that one time to neon ducky...) laast night at my sisters game. it was at municipal, so me and my bro headed over to the skate park, cuz hed brought his bike. a few minutes after we got there this other guy on a bike showed up. i was like "HOLY CRAP IS HE SMOKIN HOT!" and so i finally talked to him for a little, and then he and my bro were taking alot, and get this... (dream come true here) hes done motocross since he was 6, and bmx for 2 years. :] i have always wanted to do motocross. *sigh* PLUS HE CAN DRIVE! and he goes to Davidson.... :] :] :] then these skaters who were totally high came to the skate park so we relocated to the dirt park and talked there and rode for a while. his name is Devon something-that-starts-with-a-'d'. omg, he was soooooo hot. and really nice. but i was totally lost like half the time because i didnt really know what him and my bro were talking about... but now i am proud to say i know the difference between a 1 pc and 3 pc crank, i know what a hub is and a sprocket. i already knew what the frame, fork and seat were. so yeah, it was cool. :]

so thats whats going on in my life, however pathetic and boy-crazed it might be...
so whats new with the rest of you?
<3 Pookie <3

11 comments:

pookieface :] said...

i cant find him on facebook..... :[

b2the3 said...

aww... it's like reverse cinderella. but you had the common sense to ask for a name. Saw a certain someone @ the pool. he kept comenting on how my sis and i look nothhing alike. unfortunatly, my sister is gorgeous. :( On the plus side, he talked to me 4 a while. and pulled my braid. that was kinda 50's-ish, but still cute. This guy sounds like a catch, Pooks. How old is he? 15? 16? will u see him next year? like at lunch or whateves?

b2the3 said...

oh, also at the pool. I wore a one piece and we were there for 3+ hours. I have arms from chile and a belly from poland. if u catch my drift.

Neon Duck said...

Awww, rebecca. I'm sorry. And Linz, not to burst your bubble or rain on your parade (Which I will now do because I am NEON D!) plllllease don't freak over him, because I think we all remember what happened last time you had a chance meeting with Mr. Perfect.

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

lol thats what i said only in a nicer way ^-^

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

i was going to turn the music off and i saw the song title Hey Dolly really guys? do i even have to guess? Becca *attempts so glare at Becca* meannny xD

b2the3 said...

i... it's... it's not what you think... really! Ok, it totally is. Ha. Dolly.

pookieface :] said...

that just totally made my day.

pookieface :] said...

o btw, i love the new background. and Neon, i started gymnastics and guess what!?!?! Brians coaching (:]) and he spotted me on AN ACTUAL FLYAWY!!!! i ripped but didnt tell him and did it again, but then it just really really hurt. and i did some Yurchinko (Round off feet on springboard then bhs hands on vault and flip off) drills up the cheesmat on tramp and then when i tried to do it on the rezzi my RO was sideways and i slammed in the concrete between runways. but even though it hurt really bad i kept working which was stupid. but on floor i can still do my punch front and get this BRIAN HAD ME CONNECT TO A ROUNDOFF bACK HANSPRING BACK TUCK! and my mom got to see it and she said he really wasnt doing much! im so excited!!! and i can still do my backwalkover on the 1st 2 beams! :]

Neon Duck said...

w00t! go you man! YOu know I just realized that I remember all that without a twinge of regret. Gymnastics really isn't my cup of tea. It's good I've come to grips with that. And it's good you a beast as ever. And BEcca, Hello Dolly was actually my own choosing...SHOW TUNES FOREVER.

b2the3 said...

Should I understand what pooks just said? because I don't.