BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Just completely horridly horrible news.

So this morning i was sleeping and then i hear my mom say "Are you awake?" and i feel my brother and sister next to me. then she says, ""Hey guys i have some really bad news. but i brought donuts. This is very very sad news." so we're like, "ok, what is it." and she says "Last night Cat was hit by a car. she didnt make it." I burst out crying and so did katy. nick even cried a little. then i jumped out of bed and grabbbed my clothes and changed. my mom was like, "where are you going?" "Idk. anywhere but here." so i rode my bike over to the ponds and sat at the picnic table sobbing. then i finnally stopped a little. thats when i realised i had stuck my arm in bird crap. gross. then later my mom was like "Dont worry, shes not all torn up or anything, and she was in the yard not the street. i think she just got hit in the head." which was pretty much the worst thing to say so i sarted crying harder. then she was like "Well have a little funeral for her later but i dont think you guys really want to see her, because shes not cute any more, and i dont want that to be your memory of her." Which OF COURSE made me cry even harder, and get a picture of a mangled up Cat in my brain. so i left and rode around the neighborhood again. not even sprinkle donuts could make up for this. but i ate it anyway.... im in serious need for some chocolate. No more Cat jumping crazily around trying to get a bug, or her meowing at the door when we dont pet her enough, or rolling around in the dirt, or running in and out of my path when im tumbling in my yard, or rubbing against my legs when im eating dinner outside. no more giving her the left over chicken from my plate, or milk in the morning. and what sucks is ill always be expecting her to be outside. and i'll be outside most of the summer.

in memory of Cat, im putting up a picture i took of her a while ago:

~*pookieface=[ *~

2 comments:

Neon Duck said...

POOKIE!!!! I'm so sorry. It's really hard when pets go, they just add this irreplacible element in your life. But look at it this way: At least she never experianced the individual horrors of old age, she didn't retain diabeties, or cataracts, so she didn't spend the last of her life bumping into things and confused. Plus she left this world with a family and a home. She left young and happy.

HappyCload said...

Wow, don't think I can top that Neon.

I'm really sorry Pooks...trust me, I know what it's like to lose a pet.