BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Statements that need to be said.

There are a few statements that don't get said very often by humans today, and if we did use them we would all become better communicates. Think of it as a promise that I will use these in future, and I hope the rest of humanity will too.

So, here we go:

~I'm having a really sucky day, you would do well not to talk to me.- because sometimes we just shouldn't be talked to

~I'm mad at you (irritated, frustrated, infuriated, incensed) - because everyone hides their feelings.

~You are a good person (You are a talented person, you are a pretty person) - I think everyone should hear an honestly earnest compliment every once and a while.

~I am content -seriously everyone always want something, or someone or something else, what if we all just sat back with the contentedness that comes when we let go of wants.

~May the force be with you - it's seriously a very helpful quote, and it's only used in very small social circles.

~I need help - a clear plead for help in the dark works magic

~I'm sorry - too often are conflicts resolved with meaningless words, another good one is 'I was at fault'

~Music- when we're happy why can't we just burst into song?

peace.

~Neon Duck

3 comments:

pookieface :] said...

Dude, i could burst out in song at any given point of the day... as you all know. ;]
and i think that your views on contentedness are dead on. i mean, just read a really sad book, that makes you think (I reccommend either Lucky T, or The Absolutely True Diary Of A Part Time Indian (my current favorite, although there is some innapropriate 14-yr old boy thoughts inthere...)) and then just sit back relax, and think about everything that you have. I like to do that every once in a while, especially when im feeling like i dont have enough. I think about everything ive had or still have, and like you said, i just feel content. and that is a good feeling. Happiness mixed with Love, mixed with peace, and relief almost.

forever.yours said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pookieface :] said...

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! and it is so true.